Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 19, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #33,122 of 33,689
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TARGET (lol)

Several thousand miles away from me so I guess Bezos gets the dollar. He needs the money after all.

Mar 22, 2021 at 6:48 AM Post #33,123 of 33,689
Reposted from another thread

Just wanted to share a very pleasant shopping experience I had recently, and a potential buying tip for a good quality budget cable.
I recently bought this 8-core SPC cable from XINHS HIFI Audio Store Store on AE. Never dealt with them before, but based on this purchase alone I feel I can sincerely recommend the store. Not only was the Seller really responsive, but he basicaly made a custom cable for me for less than US $10. I asked him to put in TFZ connectors, replace the "crystal ball" chin slider wit a smaller plastic one, and told him to ditch the earguides - all this without fuss and no additional charges. And it gets even better! For the price they also sent me a great, 5x4x2 inch, hard-case, that I wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks for. My order was shipped the next day.
As for the quality of the cable, there's really nothing to complain - the weave is nice and dense, even above the splitter where it gets slimmer, the splitter itself is simple and unobtrusive, while the 2,5 mm plug seems sturdy and not too bulky at the same time. All in all, it reminds me a bit of this KZ cable, which I used in the past and liked quite a lot.
I won't comment on the cable's technical abilities, as I don't have the tools to measure it, but, suffice to say, it works great with my TFZ Live 3 from the balance output.

To sum up - if you're looking for a good quality, customized, SPC cable with a nice hard-case for around US $10, you can't go wrong with this one.

2.jpg

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2021 at 10:16 AM Post #33,124 of 33,689
Reposted from another thread

Just wanted to share a very pleasant shopping experience I had recently, and a potential buying tip for a good quality budget cable.
I recently bought this 8-core SPC cable from XINHS HIFI Audio Store Store on AE. Never dealt with them before, but based on this purchase alone I feel I can sincerely recommend the store. Not only was the Seller really responsive, but he basicaly made a custom cable for me for less than US $10. I asked him to put in TFZ connectors, replace the "crystal ball" chin slider wit a smaller plastic one, and told him to ditch the earguides - all this without fuss and no additional charges. And it gets even better! For the price they also sent me a great, 5x4x2 inch, hard-case, that I wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks for. My order was shipped the next day.
As for the quality of the cable, there's really nothing to complain - the weave is nice and dense, even above the splitter where it gets slimmer, the splitter itself is simple and unobtrusive, while the 2,5 mm plug seems sturdy and not too bulky at the same time. All in all, it reminds me a bit of this KZ cable, which I used in the past and liked quite a lot.
I won't comment on the cable's technical abilities, as I don't have the tools to measure it, but, suffice to say, it works great with my TFZ Live 3 from the balance output.

To sum up - if you're looking for a good quality, customized, SPC cable with a nice hard-case for around US $10, you can't go wrong with this one.

I second that, they are incredibly accommodating. If you require any particular feature just ask, you may be asked to provide a photograph of the item you require and they will let you know if they can produce it for you and, in most instances, they will produce your cables with your specifications, at good value and ship them to you promptly. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #33,127 of 33,689
A friend of mine has recently bought the Fiil CC2, but he's having a serious fit issue with it. He has big ears and these keep falling out of his ears. He has tried fitting them through all possible angles but no luck. If anyone here could tell any possible solution for this, it'd be of great help and i'll pass it on to him.

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Mar 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #33,128 of 33,689
A friend of mine has recently bought the Fiil CC2, but he's having a serious fit issue with it. He has big ears and these keep falling out of his ears. He has tried fitting them through all possible angles but no luck. If anyone here could tell any possible solution for this, it'd be of great help and i'll pass it on to him.

you could try using earbud foams or airpods silicone sleeves on it, but i don't know if it would fit on the case to still charge or not. i use foams on my Sabbat X12, Vooplay, Onyx Ace, and Vivo Neo. all can fit just fine inside their charging cases except the Vivo, which i have to make slight adjustment with a dremel on the case so it can fit and charge.

Mar 29, 2021 at 11:14 AM Post #33,129 of 33,689
Anyone else´s wallet still alive? :joy:

Ordered:
KZ DQ6
Ikko OH10
Yincrow RW-2000
Adapters (2.5mm -> 6.35mm, 3.5mm ->6.35mm, EX1000 mmcx adapter)

My sale started and ended on the same day lol.

EDIT: Forgot that I also ordered the YUIN G2A. All the orders except the adapters are sent with dhl express, so I hope I dont have to wait long.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #33,130 of 33,689

Ordered:
KZ DQ6
Ikko OH10
Yincrow RW-2000

Probably going to buy:

Toneking Blade
Moondrop Aria
NS Audio NS4 Bass
NS Audio NS3 MkII Bass
QKZ VK4
KZ EDX

Mar 29, 2021 at 12:53 PM Post #33,131 of 33,689

Ordered:
KZ DQ6
Ikko OH10
Yincrow RW-2000

I splurged on a nice cable for my Etymotic, one that has a four-in-one adapter termination.

Mar 29, 2021 at 7:48 PM Post #33,132 of 33,689
Don't follow ChiFi gears much anymore but wanted something new and came across the Tripowin TC01, always loved their cables and the few impressions on these that I did find were very positive and sounded right up my alley. $50, these are a steal IMO.

My only small gripe is the 2 pin doesn't sit flush. Very odd.

tripoFTW.jpg

Mar 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM Post #33,133 of 33,689
Don't follow ChiFi gears much anymore but wanted something new and came across the Tripowin TC01, always loved their cables and the few impressions on these that I did find were very positive and sounded right up my alley. $50, these are a steal IMO.

My only small gripe is the 2 pin doesn't sit flush. Very odd.

tripoFTW.jpg
They are very small. I had to resort to double-flange SpinFit CP240s to get a good latch and seal. After that, I am quite liking them. But the CP240s aren't that comfortable for wearing for more than a couple CDs worth of music.

Mar 30, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #33,135 of 33,689
They are very small. I had to resort to double-flange SpinFit CP240s to get a good latch and seal. After that, I am quite liking them. But the CP240s aren't that comfortable for wearing for more than a couple CDs worth of music.
I'm using these AZLA SednaEarfit these and the Xelastic version are my favorite tips recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back