Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 19, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #30,751 of 33,689
It was shipped with Aliexpress standard shipping and i always get full tracking with this shipping option to The Netherlands. The thing is mostly it hangs one to a few days in this tracking status and then the tracking moves on.

I have ordered a like a hundred packages with Aliexpress standard shipping so this kind of feels weird. Especially with the messages recently on Head-Fi about how DD-Audio/Linsoul is screwing up their logistics and customer service.

For example a package i received last week with Aliexpress standard shipping.

3A0E0E46-A44F-48C0-93F9-E5D34E585E83.jpeg
ok, guess you get more updates than I do then. But give them some more time, this isnt happening only with linsoul, it is affecting a lot of different sellers/stores.

May 19, 2020 at 3:55 PM Post #30,752 of 33,689
ok, guess you get more updates than I do then. But give them some more time, this isnt happening only with linsoul, it is affecting a lot of different sellers/stores.
Yes the tracking with this shipping option is quite detailed and up to date. I have messaged DD-Audio while awaiting patiently. Can’t do anything more i guess.

May 19, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #30,754 of 33,689
No package yet.
it doesn’t bother me too much as long as it arrives eventually.
I just hope it doesn’t get lost.
Yeah, I don't mind waiting as long as it isn't lost.

May 19, 2020 at 5:40 PM Post #30,756 of 33,689
Thanks DynamicEars & IEMusic is there any decent single DD or single DD and single BA IEM for around $35 that have good mids and details as well? I'm aware of Blon BL 03, any other? thanks
The BL03 is my main recommendation at that price, another one is the Tin T2, but that‘s if you like a more neutral signature, without boosted bass. Mids sound great on the T2. The KZ ZSX is also a good IEM for the price, with a likeable tuning. I‘m not sure about the CCA. The TFZ S2 Pro is also quite a good, V-shaped sounding IEM, that fits MUCH better than the BL03, and has much better accessories, but I don’t like the tuning as much as the BLON.

May 20, 2020 at 7:20 AM Post #30,759 of 33,689
Has someone experienced the TRN bt20s or fiio utws?
They might be perfect with Tin T2/BL03/zsn for great TWS earphones

I have the TRN BT20S and BT20, the former being "waterproof" and having better battery life than the latter, but the former also is hissier with highly sensitive IEMs eg TFZ No. 3.

My issue with some TWS sets are their BT connectivity, battery life and poor sound quality compared to wired gear, though they are for sure very convenient. The BT20 and BT20S are quite a good compromise from TWS sets as it allows u to use an existing detachable IEM with this bluetooth adapter, thus preserving the sound signature of the IEM u are used to. Connectivity, battery life and sound are good too, though my BT20S died after 3 months of daily use. BT20 is still going strong after almost 9 months of daily use.

May 20, 2020 at 7:23 AM Post #30,760 of 33,689
I have the TRN BT20S and BT20, the former being "waterproof" and having better battery life than the latter, but the former also is hissier with highly sensitive IEMs eg TFZ No. 3.

My issue with some TWS sets are their BT connectivity, battery life and poor sound quality compared to wired gear, though they are for sure very convenient. The BT20 and BT20S are quite a good compromise from TWS sets as it allows u to use an existing detachable IEM with this bluetooth adapter, thus preserving the sound signature of the IEM u are used to. Connectivity, battery life and sound are good too, though my BT20S died after 3 months of daily use. BT20 is still going strong after almost 9 months of daily use.
If I was forced to use bluetooth it would be with something like the Fiio BTR5, rather than those TWS adapters.

May 20, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #30,761 of 33,689

Wait recently after long time not using my BT20 (non s), they are "dead" couldn't be charged using their dual micro usb cable.
But then I tried to use phone charger and no dice, i charged using my PC also no use. I tried other phone charger and they are back to life (1 unit, and then the other unit) after they came back to life, they can be charged with their dual micro usb cable again. Weird huh?
So what happened with yours? Maybe same case and you can try?

May 20, 2020 at 8:17 AM Post #30,762 of 33,689
Wait recently after long time not using my BT20 (non s), they are "dead" couldn't be charged using their dual micro usb cable.
But then I tried to use phone charger and no dice, i charged using my PC also no use. I tried other phone charger and they are back to life (1 unit, and then the other unit) after they came back to life, they can be charged with their dual micro usb cable again. Weird huh?
So what happened with yours? Maybe same case and you can try?

Yes similar case to yours, it cannot be charged or turned on. I tried a few other micro USB charging cables, but no dice. Oh wells, part of the CHIFI QC crapshoot.

May 20, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #30,763 of 33,689
Yes similar case to yours, it cannot be charged or turned on. I tried a few other micro USB charging cables, but no dice. Oh wells, part of the CHIFI QC crapshoot.
Try other AC adaptor with different cable as well not only change the cable and left them for few minutes.

May 20, 2020 at 12:15 PM Post #30,765 of 33,689
Yeah, I don't mind waiting as long as it isn't lost.

DD informed me that my Urbanblobs had been returned to them by the shipper.. They were going to reship them without informing me until I told them no don't want to wait 3 months again.. Opened a dispute and AE stated I had to wait 10 days since the tracking is showing still in transit and the Protection is still valid even after I sent evidence showing a screen shot of DD saying they had been returned... Lesson here. AE is not as compliant as they used to be with disputes therefore doing business AE is shaky at best.. Also though I know in these times international purchasing can be risky, and We definitively have bigger fish to fry than a few late /lost packages I am going to restrict my purchases to Amazon (Blon 05 ordered) and Ebay even though the cost is a bit higher.. Maybe it will slow down my impulse buying.. Lol Stay safe everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back