Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 21, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #22,726 of 33,689
I agree. I was thinking about the N3 as well.

Have you forgotten about the Artiste DC1? You are the reason my husband and I each have one.

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #22,728 of 33,689
Has anyone noticed driver flex on their CCA C10? Right out of the box, I could hear air-popping noises when the right ear bud is gently pressed. I wanted to use these while sleeping on my side so I'm very disappointed. Is there a way to get rid off or mitigate this issue? This is the 3rd iem that I got from Ali Express in the last 6 months that has this issue. I guess I'm unlucky.

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:55 PM Post #22,730 of 33,689
Has anyone noticed driver flex on their CCA C10? Right out of the box, I could hear air-popping noises when the right ear bud is gently pressed. I wanted to use these while sleeping on my side so I'm very disappointed. Is there a way to get rid off or mitigate this issue? This is the 3rd iem that I got from Ali Express in the last 6 months that has this issue. I guess I'm unlucky.
I'm having the same thing, also the right unit. It doesn't worry me too much but I'd rather not have it.

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #22,732 of 33,689

You can try the following:

1. Inserting the C10 into your ear while you have your mouth wide open.
2. Using foam tips
3. Using wide bore tips, which helps combat flex. It also makes the C10 sound better anyways
4. Doing the @Otto Motor ’string’ mod, which will create a leak that will allow air to escape and equalize
5. Checking the little vent with the small round white filter (in front of the big round dynamic driver) to see if it’s clogged with glue or blocked in some way.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #22,733 of 33,689
Mar 21, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #22,735 of 33,689

2. Using foam tips
3. Using wide bore tips, which helps combat flex. It also makes the C10 sound better anyways
4. Doing the @Otto Motor ’string’ mod, which will create a leak that will allow air to escape and equalize
5. Checking the little vent with the small round white filter (in front of the big round dynamic driver) to see if it’s clogged with glue or blocked in some way.
Better than the string mod is the more flexible generic air venting.

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:43 PM Post #22,736 of 33,689

2. Using foam tips

Thank you!

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:45 PM Post #22,737 of 33,689
Mar 22, 2019 at 1:21 AM Post #22,739 of 33,689
Exchange -ASAP! :point_left: :hushed:

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:51 AM Post #22,740 of 33,689
Hi all

I just receive lot of iem leas days

**** PT15 and ****
Trn v30
Kz ed2 and qian25

Trn v30 is, for me, the best trn at this day ! Great tuning, natural tonality, equilibrated, good details, very good separation and soundstage. Great surprise, I didn't like v80 but this time it's a good iem with a very good and mature sound.

**** PT15 is a very good earbuds too. Warm and big bass sound, detail and very large soundstage, I lost my eb2 so I can't compare

**** **** is the very quick attack iem and equilibrated but without loud bass, and analytic approach. The detail is very awesome and stay natural ( hello nicehck n3 )

The two last and don't try for the moment
The chifi if always in boiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back