Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 8, 2018 at 2:43 AM Post #20,431 of 33,689
Have you gotten a proper seal on them? It’s pretty hard to do so and I had to go through multiple different tips before I got a decent seal. with good tips it’s a very warm sounding earphone with little to no treble and very powerful bass.

With the smallest stock tips i got a proper seal. I will test some more today as i did not have much time yesterday.

Dec 8, 2018 at 5:24 AM Post #20,432 of 33,689
The hifiear and the nicehck look very similar going by the photos in your review. As you have both could you confirm this?

Nope, the nicehck b10 and the hifihear f30 are totally different.

The HifiHear F30 is quite the same as the BGVP DS1 (which i don't own but curious to try) and similar to KZ ZST and NiceHCK Bro.

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #20,433 of 33,689
Got my NiceHCK black friday lucky bag and tested it directly.

first impressions after 15 minutes : it is a bit on the bright side, the separation is quite good. There is not much bass though
Strange. I find them to have much warmth in the sound and totally non bright. Unfortunately, male vocals can sound seriously surpressed.

Have you gotten a proper seal on them? It’s pretty hard to do so and I had to go through multiple different tips before I got a decent seal. with good tips it’s a very warm sounding earphone with little to no treble and very powerful bass.
Yes, this is more like it. :)

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #20,434 of 33,689
Strange. I find them to have much warmth in the sound and totally non bright. Unfortunately, male vocals can sound seriously surpressed.

Yes, this is more like it. :)

It could be my seal but i have tried some different tips today and it didn’t change my initial impression very much. I still do not think there is much bass. It sounds a bit hissy to me. I do agree male vocals do sound a bit distant.

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:40 AM Post #20,436 of 33,689
Just got kylin for $100 after cancelling DM6 due to delay and delay, now waiting for HA03 to get in my ears.
Thats a great price you got for them. I hope you have a better fit than i did.

Dec 8, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #20,437 of 33,689
Whizzer Kylin is great, those and the BQEYZ BQ3 are my favourite iems at the moment

Dec 8, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #20,441 of 33,689
Whizzer Kylin is great, those and the BQEYZ BQ3 are my favourite iems at the moment
It seems i may have got a phased out Whizzer Kylin :frowning2:

Dec 8, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #20,445 of 33,689
As the company is 27 years old OEM I suspect they are assembling the half of the most popular budget chi-fi hybrids in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back