1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Dcell7
    With the smallest stock tips i got a proper seal. I will test some more today as i did not have much time yesterday.

2. nxnje
    Nope, the nicehck b10 and the hifihear f30 are totally different.

The HifiHear F30 is quite the same as the BGVP DS1 (which i don't own but curious to try) and similar to KZ ZST and NiceHCK Bro.

3. Bartig
    Strange. I find them to have much warmth in the sound and totally non bright. Unfortunately, male vocals can sound seriously surpressed.

Yes, this is more like it. :)

trellus likes this.
  4. Dcell7
    It could be my seal but i have tried some different tips today and it didn’t change my initial impression very much. I still do not think there is much bass. It sounds a bit hissy to me. I do agree male vocals do sound a bit distant.

5. drag0nslayer
    Just got kylin for $100 after cancelling DM6 due to delay and delay, now waiting for HA03 to get in my ears.

HungryPanda likes this.
  6. superuser1
    Thats a great price you got for them. I hope you have a better fit than i did.

7. HungryPanda
    Whizzer Kylin is great, those and the BQEYZ BQ3 are my favourite iems at the moment

CoiL, Nabillion_786, Slater and 3 others like this.
  8. Ethereal Sound
    So I recently got a DM6 and the midrange isn't too much to my liking so I'm thinking of either going with the Toneking T88k or the Rose BR5 MKII. Any other suggestions or tips on where to get them reputably, etc?

9. MDH12AX7
    Panda, thank you for posting positive comments on the BQ3. I just got mine and they are my favorites as well. Like a better behaved KZ ZS6.

Slater, Bartig and HungryPanda like this.
  10. HungryPanda
    BQEYZ are the rising stars in chi-fi in my opinion

11. superuser1
    It seems i may have got a phased out Whizzer Kylin :frowning2:

12. geagle
    Mine did not sound nice oob, either... lots and lots of bass (and fit in ear is a bit finicky). Maybe (hopefully) they'll get better with burn in.

@HungryPanda did yours get better with time, or you liked yours from the very beginning ?

13. Palash
    Yes BQEYZ is the new star and my fav is KB100.

14. HungryPanda
    A bit of tip rolling with the Kylin and it improved but yes I like that bass

15. Theri0n
    As the company is 27 years old OEM I suspect they are assembling the half of the most popular budget chi-fi hybrids in the market.

trellus likes this.