Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 28, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #12,736 of 33,689
Oct 28, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #12,739 of 33,689
Guys how does GR07 bass competes with today's sub $100 IEM's like en700, tfz king, h3, etc is gr07 worth buying in 11.11 for $70?

GR07 is worth buying. It will perform much better with nice source, due to the higher impedance. I generally pass dynamic-driver IEMs with impedance less than 30 ohm. You can call me old school. IEM with balanced armature drivers is another thing.

Oct 28, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #12,740 of 33,689
GR07 is worth buying. It will perform much better with nice source, due to the higher impedance. I generally pass dynamic-driver IEMs with impedance less than 30 ohm. You can call me old school. IEM with balanced armature drivers is another thing.
My Shanling m3s will arrive next week and whats you thought on gr07 with m3s ? will m3s can get best possible result from gr07?

Oct 28, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #12,741 of 33,689
My Shanling m3s will arrive next week and whats you thought on gr07 with m3s ? will m3s can get best possible result from gr07?

The M3s will definitely have enough power.

I also agree that the 07BE is still relevant and easily outperform the original EN700 to my ears. It's a very nice pair of IEM's.

Oct 28, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #12,744 of 33,689
same here. also, there's a $4 coupon for new customers to sweeten the deal even more :wink:

Damn, I totally missed that coupon :frowning2:

Still a really good deal if everything works out.

Oct 28, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #12,746 of 33,689
Why are you interested in the Svara over T2?

Same goes for me. I think that these 2 are mostly comparable judging by some comments here but I am leaning towards Svara because I'd use it on the go where slightly boosted bass is better (ambient noise does drown out the sound and neutral sounding IEM like T2 might become a bit boring).
Anyone who'd buy an IEM to use it in a quiet environment should probably go for T2. Svara is also more cost-effective due to a 10$ worth hard waterproof case being included (although with cable, Svara is couple of $ more expensive in total).

The only thing that's been really confusing as of late is whether it would be worth it to go for something like Macaw GT600s or Toneking Nine Tail, but so far it looks like <50$ is where the good stuff is happening and that it would be better to jump to something closer to 200$ in order to start really hearing the difference (I am talking about really besting the sound of budget champions in every way)

Oct 28, 2017 at 7:34 PM Post #12,747 of 33,689
Same goes for me. I think that these 2 are mostly comparable judging by some comments here but I am leaning towards Svara because I'd use it on the go where slightly boosted bass is better (ambient noise does drown out the sound and neutral sounding IEM like T2 might become a bit boring).
Anyone who'd buy an IEM to use it in a quiet environment should probably go for T2. Svara is also more cost-effective due to a 10$ worth hard waterproof case being included (although with cable, Svara is couple of $ more expensive in total).

The only thing that's been really confusing as of late is whether it would be worth it to go for something like Macaw GT600s or Toneking Nine Tail, but so far it looks like <50$ is where the good stuff is happening and that it would be better to jump to something closer to 200$ in order to start really hearing the difference (I am talking about really besting the sound of budget champions in every way)
I'm kind of torn. Still have a bit before 11/11 to decide. Shouldn't T2 be fine if they have a good seal? I use my earbuds at my home which is quiet but also in a loud commute.

Oct 28, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #12,748 of 33,689
Why are you interested in the Svara over T2?
My prefered sound signature would be a little warmer than neutral, i already have the E-MI CI880 and really like them, but sometimes they seem too bright( they are pretty close to neutral, with energetic treble).Also, based from opinions read on this thread, I think i'll like the Svara Red more, they seem to be warmer than the T2, they are smaller than the (i have small ears), and seem to have a better fit, isolation and output volume. Cheers.

Oct 29, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #12,750 of 33,689
Has anyone tried tennmak trio? is it worth buying for on 11.11?
Interesting new toy from tennmak. I wonder if it is upgrade SQ wise over Tennmak Pro ? Tunable filters with dual-dynamic seem interesting option.

General question for chi-fi IEM hoarders - which one of them has best overall SQ:
1) Tennmak Pro
2) TinAudio T2
3) Tennmak Trio
4) some other dual-dynamic ?

Why I`m asking? Wondering if there is mid-level between K3Pro and ZS5v1 for example, but with dual-dynamic (I like dynamics sound).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back