Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 7, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #8,101 of 33,689

Audbos is basically a rebrand of Magaosi, which is nice as it allows purchase from Amazon.

I still have to do the "BK50" review.

They actually are labeled as BK50s in Amazon. Even has Magaosi in front.

Magaosi should also have official shop @ Amazon btw. And I`m not sure about just re-branding because as far as I know, Magaosi don`t allow it and audbos reviews/impressions seem to differ littlebit from BK50 reviews.

Apr 7, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #8,102 of 33,689
https://www.amazon.com/****-K3-Armature-Earphones-Interface/dp/B06X415QTR/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1491600002&sr=8-6&keywords=magaosi

This one has pictures including two filters... the audbo k3 on amazon doesn't have the filters. So i'm assuming the above link is the k3 pro and the audbo's are the k3 standard? It's my understanding that the K3 HD isn't out yet, and the noticeable difference between the k3 standard and k3 pro is the filters.

Don't know if the **** store on amazon is shipping from china or not.

Apr 7, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #8,103 of 33,689
https://www.amazon.com/****-K3-Armature-Earphones-Interface/dp/B06X415QTR/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1491600002&sr=8-6&keywords=magaosi

This one has pictures including two filters... the audbo k3 on amazon doesn't have the filters. So i'm assuming the above link is the k3 pro and the audbo's are the k3 standard? It's my understanding that the K3 HD isn't out yet, and the noticeable difference between the k3 standard and k3 pro is the filters.

Don't know if the **** store on amazon is shipping from china or not.

haha, just buy the lz-a4 and play all you want with filters.

Apr 7, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #8,104 of 33,689
haha, just buy the lz-a4 and play all you want with filters.

Heh I was looking at the a4, im not sure filters would be good for my sanity! I'm afraid I won't be able to leave well enough alone!

Only reason I mention the filters is because apparently the k3 pro comes with filters, regular k3 doesn't. The k3 standard apparently has aggressive treble where the k3pro has easy treble - me being treble sensitive, the k3 pro is what I'm looking for. Trying to avoid a 6-week shipping wait if I can.

Apr 7, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #8,105 of 33,689
Magaosi should also have official shop @ Amazon btw. And I`m not sure about just re-branding because as far as I know, Magaosi don`t allow it and audbos reviews/impressions seem to differ littlebit from BK50 reviews.
nope, just other sellers. The Aubdos are more expensive. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVWH3JO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Y3a6yb3QCRYNA

Apr 7, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #8,106 of 33,689
  Magaosi should also have official shop @ Amazon btw. And I`m not sure about just re-branding because as far as I know, Magaosi don`t allow it and audbos reviews/impressions seem to differ little bit from BK50 reviews.

I see that Audbos and Magaosi brands are both trademarked under Shenzhen Zhuojing Technology Co. 

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #8,108 of 33,689
Hello all! Quite a big thread you have here.
This is probably the most annoying question you get here everyday, but I am going to try.

I want to buy IEMs for my girlfriend and I am looking in the $20-$30 range.

So far I've bookmarked the Urbanfun's, a few KZ Models and the Xiaomi Hybrids

She mainly listens to rock, punk-rock and variations of those (The Doors, Pennywise etc)

Would love to hear some suggestions around this price range.
Thank you in advance!

Look at the KZ ZS3 which is a very fun listen. The **** 4in1 is also more energetic and not as well-balanced as the Urbanfun. For those genres I'd put those three in that order.

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #8,111 of 33,689
Anyone else find the tennmak pro fairly poor at isolation? Regardless of tip? Similar shaped p1 is miles better imo

I find them to be good at isolation. The trick that i use is modding the tips by rolling some blu tack behind. It stays in shape pretty well too

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #8,112 of 33,689
Sendiy M1221...
Just wows me!
Switched to foam tips (tried all 3 sizes of Inairs Air and am now at size L although I usually use S or M) and the silver tuning filters and the Sendiy stock cable. Now, everything sounds so balanced and right. Still maybe brighter than average and slightly analytical (cold) but so lively and....I have to repeat...just right.
Resolution, separation, definition. All amazing.
Stage is good but width is more than depth.
Foam tips tamed the too bright and sharp sound which I had with the spiral dots and the grey tuning nozzles just to the right level. Find the Sendiy very tip sensitive. But results are worth the tip rolling! For me it was like the search for neutrality coming from brightness.
I am about to think this is the best performance I got so far from any Earphones or Headphones I ve owned.
JMO

Curious how the compete with my next purchases Uiisii Hi 905, Mee Audio Pinnacle P1 and 2nd time MusicMaker Shockwave III. For now I am very happy with my investment of +150€ incl customs fees for the Sendiy.
Listening right now to the Sendiy. Again, wow! :wink:

Apr 8, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #8,115 of 33,689
Yh you are right mate,Thanks I'll request a refund next time. it's too late now... Do you know of any iem with more sub bass than the zircon?

Sorry for if this is a late reply or a post of my own thoughts but imho it is quite difficult to find an iem with as much sub bass as the zircons while still sounding decent. Up till now the zircons have the most sub bass in an iem I have ever heard. From my current knowledge, the upcoming memt x7 has sweet sub bass as said by 1clearhead so maybe you can wait on that. In fact I feel that looking up some basshead iems MIGHT not have more sub bass than the zircons. JMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back