Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 5, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #6,451 of 33,689
Nope. My understanding is there are 2 pairs of nozzles 1 damped and 1 undamped and a single cable.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Think you are referring to the stuff that is shipped with the K3 Pro?
Well I got 2 MMCX cables, straight and 90 degree angled.
Shipped by PENON.
There is a Magaosi K3Pro thread for the ones that are interested:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/839011/magaosi-k3-pro-impressions-and-discussions-thread

Mar 5, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #6,452 of 33,689
Think you are referring to the stuff that is shipped with the K3 Pro?
Well I got 2 MMCX cables, straight and 90 degree angled.
Shipped by PENON.
There is a Magaosi K3Pro thread for the ones that are interested:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/839011/magaosi-k3-pro-impressions-and-discussions-thread

How many pairs of filters in total did you get?

Mar 5, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #6,453 of 33,689
I have the Winintone, the sound is exceptional for the price, the price being now a third of the Sendiy M2s and available via Amazon Prime.

http://amzn.eu/0rkE0AR

I spoke to the 'other seller' when I bought a some M1's as I wanted some more. I was told that Sendiy were a untrustworthy company and that because of that he wouldn't sell any more of their earphones. I did ask why he/she felt that way but they never gave anymore info but they were furious with Sendiy.

BTW, did anyone who owned a Magaosi K1 ever buy a Sendiy M1221 to compare?

Thanks for recommending the Winintones. I wasn't sure at first but after some use they have really opened up.

Loving them with the silver filters and the KZ "starline" tips that came with the ZST. These provide an amazing seal making the isolation well above average.

Nice soundstage, good clarity and separation and fantastic bass which is tight punchy and pretty quick.

At first there seemed to be a really harsh peak in the high mids, but it seems to have lessened.

The build quality is excellent and way above its price. Really like the cable it's TPU but nice and flexible with good weight making them easy to wear up.

All in all fantastic value for £11.99.

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #6,454 of 33,689
Hi guys sorry if it's not the place to post this. it's been months since the last time I was here and definitely am not familiar with all the latest findings. I need a new pair of in ears to replace my Fidue A73. I'm looking for something a little more balanced more like the Havi B3 I had before the Fidue. I truly miss the clarity, brightness and just smoothness of the Havi B3 I used to have but I also like the full bass of the Fidue. What are some of the best overall IEM's I can get for 50-100$ With same or more detail and clarity than the two mentioned above?

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #6,455 of 33,689
Hi guys sorry if it's not the place to post this. it's been months since the last time I was here and definitely am not familiar with all the latest findings. I need a new pair of in ears to replace my Fidue A73. I'm looking for something a little more balanced more like the Havi B3 I had before the Fidue. I truly miss the clarity, brightness and just smoothness of the Havi B3 I used to have but I also like the full bass of the Fidue. What are some of the best overall IEM's I can get for 50-100$ With same or more detail and clarity than the two mentioned above?

I think the current hot iem is MaGaoSi K3 Pro.  I don't have it, but there is a thread for it:

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #6,456 of 33,689
Thanks for recommending the Winintones. I wasn't sure at first but after some use they have really opened up.

Loving them with the silver filters and the KZ "starline" tips that came with the ZST. These provide an amazing seal making the isolation well above average.

Nice soundstage, good clarity and separation and fantastic bass which is tight punchy and pretty quick.

At first there seemed to be a really harsh peak in the high mids, but it seems to have lessened.

The build quality is excellent and way above its price. Really like the cable it's TPU but nice and flexible with good weight making them easy to wear up.

All in all fantastic value for £11.99.

Glad you like them, I was impressed and thought they needed a wider audience. I think they're only available in the UK though as I can't find them on Ali anymore.

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #6,457 of 33,689

The best for clarity and soundstage I've heard is the Ty HiZ G3 but I'm not sure how they compare to the Havi. They're a lot less than your budget so I'm sure there'll be other options.

Mar 5, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #6,458 of 33,689
I can never say enough on the MEMT X5 with it's medium silicone double-flanges for great balance. Or, your option of switching to aftermarket single-flanges for a more robust sounding experience. They can be easily driven by most units and are excellent sounding for 6mm drivers.

I've heard they are quite bassy, that restrained me from buying them. Well I love some bass as I even find the vivo a bit lacking but I find the senzer on the edge of acceptable. I would never buy a KZ ZS3 in that regard :wink:

Agree with the Einsear and Boarseman suggestion and don't rule out the KR49 Boarsemans. I would have suggested the Mannhas C190 and E170 but can't seem to find them on Ali anymore.

Other options could be the LZ Z03A or Urbanfun Hybrids

Thanks, seems I will go for the t2 and check the reviews of the Z03A.

Take a look at the Brainwavz B100.

Thanks, in terms of price they are a step up. I don't but are they really a step up in terms of
Sound quality too?

the einsear would be a good choice also the musicMaker tw1. For a real bargain, the kz hds3 is a ton of fun in a very small form

Thanks for the suggestion. TW1 seems nice :)

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #6,459 of 33,689
I've heard they are quite bassy, that restrained me from buying them. Well I love some bass as I even find the vivo a bit lacking but I find the senzer on the edge of acceptable. I would never buy a KZ ZS3 in that regard
wink.gif

Thanks, seems I will go for the t2 and check the reviews of the Z03A.
Thanks, in terms of price they are a step up. I don't but are they really a step up in terms of
Sound quality too?
Thanks for the suggestion. TW1 seems nice
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, they're an excellent IEM. You can see my full review here.

Mar 5, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #6,461 of 33,689
I can never say enough on the MEMT X5 with it's medium silicone double-flanges for great balance. Or, your option of switching to aftermarket single-flanges for a more robust sounding experience. They can be easily driven by most units and are excellent sounding for 6mm drivers.

I've heard they are quite bassy, that restrained me from buying them. Well I love some bass as I even find the vivo a bit lacking but I find the senzer on the edge of acceptable. I would never buy a KZ ZS3 in that regard
wink.gif

With the default double-flange tips they are quite balanced and explicit, but if you go with aftermarket single-flange tips the bass will be enhanced.
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #6,462 of 33,689
Just got my KZ Zst's in the mail. I am actually very impressed with them. I actually like them more than my VSonic GR07. The mids seem more present, the bass seems a little more boomy, but the highs sound amazing. Of course they do not compare with my Etymotic Er4's, but they are something for this price. I would go to say that they kind have a signature that kind of reminds me of my vintage 70s Pioneer HPM 60's. Kind of boosted bass, to the point of being just a tad bit boomy, very neutral mids, a bit boosted treble. So a subtle V shape. Very fun to listen to anything from electronica to prog metal. Also, I can hear a lot of micro details and textures with these in the mids and highs, bass could be a bit more textured.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #6,463 of 33,689
Just got my KZ Zst's in the mail. I am actually very impressed with them. I actually like them more than my VSonic GR07. The mids seem more present, the bass seems a little more boomy, but the highs sound amazing. Of course they do not compare with my Etymotic Er4's, but they are something for this price. I would go to say that they kind have a signature that kind of reminds me of my vintage 70s Pioneer HPM 60's. Kind of boosted bass, to the point of being just a tad bit boomy, very neutral mids, a bit boosted treble. So a subtle V shape. Very fun to listen to anything from electronica to prog metal. Also, I can hear a lot of micro details and textures with these in the mids and highs, bass could be a bit more textured.

I enjoy my ZST's just as you say, taking me back to the old sound. Like them even more since I got them for sub $10 Canadian. Old Bowie sounds fantastic with these.

Mar 6, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #6,464 of 33,689
I received the MEMT X5 today and I just have to say...Holy mother of bargains! I haven't spent much time with them yet, will burn overnight etc but I'm pretty certain these will go straight to the top of my sub $20 IEMs list. What I can say right now is that build quality is superb but the cable is a little stiff and microphonics are real. Stay tuned.

Mar 6, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #6,465 of 33,689
Hi guys,

I currently have a ZS3 and ED9 and I'm liking on how both kinda sounds especially the ED9, but I'm looking for a major upgrade right now.
I have a HD650 as well, so something around this sound signature might work out. I went through a few choices from the LZ-A4 to Super Audio 6/7 and even the Rose BR5/Cappucino? I'm very tempted with the LZ-A4 from all the praises but I am keen in going for 2 pin connectors for something higher end. 
I listen to a lot of electronic music to ambient stuff, so I kinda want to have a bit of bass there but of course something that isn't too bright.

Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back