Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 6, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #6,466 of 33,689
  I received the MEMT X5 today and I just have to say...Holy mother of bargains! I haven't spent much time with them yet, will burn overnight etc but I'm pretty certain these will go straight to the top of my sub $20 IEMs list. What I can say right now is that build quality is superb but the cable is a little stiff and microphonics are real. Stay tuned.

Nice that You took silver ones. Planning to get silver version too.

I have a HD650 as well, so something around this sound signature might work out.

Magaosi K3Pro ?

Mar 6, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #6,467 of 33,689
Guys, any idea how the UIISI HM7 compare to X5? The HM7 are pretty cheap but i don't see them being talked about much. Also, i coild only find 1 review aout them. I'm probably gonna order the HM7 but just wanna know where they stand against the MEMT x5 which is a current budget performer.

Mar 6, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #6,468 of 33,689
i would like to see how memt performs against other top tiers in the higher price tag, like 

vs urbanfan in u20
vs cellos and bk50 under50
vs k3 / pro under 100
vs Lz A4

I would like to know if there is a huge difference in quality in these in terms of soundstage, clarity etc.

Mar 6, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #6,469 of 33,689
  i would like to see how memt performs against other top tiers in the higher price tag, like 

vs urbanfan in u20
vs cellos and bk50 under50
vs k3 / pro under 100
vs Lz A4

I would like to know if there is a huge difference in quality in these in terms of soundstage, clarity etc.

Let's use an extreme example. Sincere I haven't heard every single IEM you listed, I'm going to go off of trends I noticed with the Chi-Fi IEMs that I did hear.

There's not a tremendous difference, in a layman's scale, in sound quality between even a KZ ZST and IEMs that are $100-$200, despite the fact that the more expensive IEM will be audibly better. Now, if we are evaluating these IEMs as audiophiles, then yes, there are many reasons why the more expensive IEM tends to outperform the cheap one: bass impact, clarity, and extension; treble extension and articulation; fit and durability; detail retrieval; etc.

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #6,470 of 33,689
Hi guys sorry if it's not the place to post this. it's been months since the last time I was here and definitely am not familiar with all the latest findings. I need a new pair of in ears to replace my Fidue A73. I'm looking for something a little more balanced more like the Havi B3 I had before the Fidue. I truly miss the clarity, brightness and just smoothness of the Havi B3 I used to have but I also like the full bass of the Fidue. What are some of the best overall IEM's I can get for 50-100$ With same or more detail and clarity than the two mentioned above?

May I suggest Hifiman RE-00?

Mar 6, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #6,471 of 33,689
Hi guys sorry if it's not the place to post this. it's been months since the last time I was here and definitely am not familiar with all the latest findings. I need a new pair of in ears to replace my Fidue A73. I'm looking for something a little more balanced more like the Havi B3 I had before the Fidue. I truly miss the clarity, brightness and just smoothness of the Havi B3 I used to have but I also like the full bass of the Fidue. What are some of the best overall IEM's I can get for 50-100$ With same or more detail and clarity than the two mentioned above?

Go for the B3 Pro II. Sounds VERY similar to the Pro I but with a little more body and umph to the low end.

Mar 6, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #6,473 of 33,689
Thanks for constant sharing. Been lurking on this thread and picked up 3 earphones. Once I get them (aliexpress takes long) shall share my thoughts.

Any suggestions on Bluetooth portable speaker with a aux option. I usually plug it to my laptop for background music at work n laptop speakers are crap. So good sound, aux connectivity and decent battery is only concern. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

Mar 6, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #6,474 of 33,689
  I received the MEMT X5 today and I just have to say...Holy mother of bargains! I haven't spent much time with them yet, will burn overnight etc but I'm pretty certain these will go straight to the top of my sub $20 IEMs list. What I can say right now is that build quality is superb but the cable is a little stiff and microphonics are real. Stay tuned.

Solid housing and awesome sonics on these are a PLUS! Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Guys, any idea how the UIISI HM7 compare to X5? The HM7 are pretty cheap but i don't see them being talked about much. Also, i coild only find 1 review aout them. I'm probably gonna order the HM7 but just wanna know where they stand against the MEMT x5 which is a current budget performer.

If you like the MaGaosi K3 (K3 Pro), get the UiiSii HM7. But, if you like the SENDIY M1221, get the MEMT X5. Both have 90% sound signatures to its predecessors!
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #6,475 of 33,689
I just found out that the full sized wooden headphones that Ty Hi-Z, are also sold on  aliexpress  

does anyone know anything about them, or have tried them out?

I have only tried their cheapest and most expensive earbuds, the hp-32 and hp-650 and was curious to see that they had made full sized headphones as well,

(although the opening on the padding may suggest that they are actually on ear, and may need to change the pads to become full sized over ear)

Mar 6, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #6,476 of 33,689

Just to let you know, the UiiSii HM8's are out. https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/UiiSii-HM8-In-ear-Headphones-Super-Bass-Stereo-Earphone-with-Microphone-Metal-3-5mm-for-iPhone/2167052_32754867242.html
I want to know how they sound as well.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #6,477 of 33,689

I ordered a pair for fun. We'll see how that goes. I'm not sure how well a dap and amp company can transition to iems. The fiio ex1 is great but that's an OEM design, so no surprise as the Titan 1 is great but I won't be surprised if that xduoo iem is a bust given how sub-par the recent hidizs ep3 was 

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #6,478 of 33,689
  I ordered a pair for fun. We'll see how that goes. I'm not sure how well a dap and amp company can transition to iems. The fiio ex1 is great but that's an OEM design, so no surprise as the Titan 1 is great but I won't be surprised if that xduoo iem is a bust given how sub-par the recent hidizs ep3 was 

Excellent. Looking forward to your impressions.

Mar 7, 2017 at 4:31 AM Post #6,480 of 33,689
hey, so i know this is out of topic but i don't know where else i can get clearer answers. how do i use the store coupons in aliexpress? the only additional thing that appears in cart is the "seller discount" which is different. i already got the coupons; they're in "my coupons".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back