Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 19, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #4,321 of 33,689
Fwiw, if one asks a producer to make a private label iem in small quantities you'll be able to pick among a number of housings and you can also choose what driver quality and configuration you'd like to put in the housings to match a price point. This means that the same housing can be used for a number different drivers and driver configurations. Think about it like a car that has identical look but you can choose between different motor options to put inside it.......

I'd guess the only way to really know the difference between identical (or very similar) looking IEM's from different brands is to actually get them both and compare them. I do understand that this is not very tempting though :wink:

Dec 19, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #4,322 of 33,689
your speculation sounds very reasonable, tho we still need to confirm that the senzer/cello are essentially the same. what's more baffling to me is the whole economics of this chifi thing--i.e. what is the actual manufacturing cost? if senzer was selling the thing for $12, even as an intro, ya gotta believe that their raw cost is somewhere around there, which would make the $50 selling price for the cello seem quite dear, tho i'd imagine the markup on pricier iems is even greater.

Guys, the Senzer @ $15.99 ( now ) is similar to Tennmak Cello @ $49.90 ?

Dec 19, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #4,326 of 33,689
I'd guess it's the same. There's a couple of pictures of it in the review :wink:

Now I see it. Idk how I missed that. Pretty sure I didn't get the sleeve either, need to check.

Dec 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #4,328 of 33,689
Guys, the Senzer @ $15.99 ( now ) is similar to Tennmak Cello @ $49.90 ?

I have no idea. When I receive my pair I will compare them to Vivo EX800 & KZ ATR. After that it will be over for a while, buying IEMs. Only joined some weeks ago and already infected with this, I wanna find this true gem-attitude :/ Slipperly slope this is...

Still, based on the reviews and impressions scattered in this thread; I would suggest to buy them and see yourself. They seem pretty good quality and allround for a good price. Get while you still can. If they actually turn out to be the crazy cello you made yourself a very good deal, and if not you still have a good sounding single dynamic IEM.

Dec 19, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #4,329 of 33,689
I'm still waiting on a bunch of my 11.11 purchases... Would he nice to get to actually try out my Tennmak Pro's, as well as KZ ZST's... Here's hoping they're in soon, alongside all the various eartips I purchased as well from various sellers.

Dec 19, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #4,330 of 33,689
my 11.11 order have finally arrived in sweden, hopefully i'll get it before christmas then. I have **** 4in1 and urbanfun hybrids in that order as well as my first 2 pairs of spinfit tips...
the KZ ZST and remax s1 is in an untracked order from gearbest shipped a week ago. so we'll see when that order arrives
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #4,332 of 33,689
  Costco of all places is going to have a sale on the 1more triple driver in a week. Less than $60.

I hope Costco starts getting more items like that in.

Interesting!  A Costco just opened not far from me.  (I live in the boonies).  I like the food, but they don't have the kind of toilet paper I like. 
mad.gif
  Where would something like this be located?  In one of the cases with the watches and things?
Edited to say:  they are currently $80 on the website:
http://www.costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html

Dec 19, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #4,333 of 33,689
Edit: Oh I see these were talked about already. I thought I was special when Serena from Magaosi texted me today about these.

Always a fan of MaGaosi/HLSX. These look so tempting. I am assuming that yellow in the first pic is some horrible Photoshopping.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-MaGaosi-K3-In-Ear-Earphone-2-BA-Hybrid-with-Dynamic-3-Units-HIFI-Earphone-Earbud/32778250940.html

MaGaosi K3 In Ear Earphone 2 BA Hybrid with Dynamic 3 Units

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #4,335 of 33,689
I tried out the UMI-BTA8 Bluetooth iems:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/umi-bluetooth-earbuds-runner-headset-wireless-headphones-180-adjustable-ear-hook-with-100ma-dual-battery-and-aptx-earphones-for-work-out-gym-running-jogging-walking-or-dancing/reviews/17604

Interesting budget sports iems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back