Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 17, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #3,151 of 33,689
Nope, nope. I take my statement back: "I think extreme bassheads should look somewhere else."

EQ'd the bass all the way up both in device and player equalizers, maxed out all the bass boost options, and when it's time for bassdrop of The Hills by The Weeknd. Wow, it definitely turned on the basshead within me. It manages to achieve extreme basshead levels of bass with no traces of that weird driver sound all bassheads are familiar with. 
basshead.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #3,153 of 33,689
Got my **** DT2+ and PT15 and got 'impressed' by their 'excellent' QC. Great job **** for ruining my day. Never had i experienced removing the whole MMCX socket from the earphone instead for trying to remove the MMCX cable. So now my left earpiece is unusable. I bought the ones without cable and realised there could be some connection issue initially (on and off sound) before i attempted to remove the cable which was attached very tightly to the connection. I tried to use more force and here i am...
Am satisfied with the PT15 anyway. And for sound wise, brief listening on Dt2+ it is very different to the 4in1, darker richer sound as opposed to brighter 4in1, smooth treble unlike 4in1 and much more bass than 4in1 Now i'm gonna wait for god knows how long for replacement pair to come.

Better be extra careful guys when removing MMCX cables on **** products. It also happened to my 4in1 (and also another member here, I couldn't recall his name).

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #3,159 of 33,689
Better be extra careful guys when removing MMCX cables on **** products. It also happened to my 4in1 (and also another member here, I couldn't recall his name).
I've put in extra care while removing it but it won't work so i had to use more force. I realised **** products mostly have weak MMCX joint as my 4in1 also faced the same issue whereby the mmcx socket was poorly done. They make good sounding products but bad QC's gonna get them bad reputation if they don't improve.

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #3,160 of 33,689
  Quote:
Seller cancel my dt2+ order 
frown.gif
 Any suggestion iem/earbud equal dt+ price?

same here, easy shop suggest i wait for a new version, but how long do i have to wait

Mine as well. Already have 4in1 so wondering what else to go with. BOSSHIFI B3 or **** UEs? Anyone have any other recommendations?

I will just order the DT2+ again when they are released. 

Nov 17, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #3,161 of 33,689
Better go for **** UEs. I tried Bosshifi B3 and while it sounded quite good, **** 4in1 sounds much more HQ sounding and detailed. But if You prefer smoother, V-shaped and somewhat natural mids with fatigue free listening, then BOSS B3 is good IEM.

Nov 17, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #3,165 of 33,689
  Still don't have a time to sit down and do a full review for the Moni but a few more impressions, they aren't quite what I thought they were. 

The treble is forward, more so than bass but it makes them oh so detailed and airy. S's can get a bit harsh but only on tracks that are poorly recorded. 

Bass is a bit on the neutral side, very well controlled. If you crave more bass, which will make it a bit more balanced, just put some tape over the tiny little port on the bottom of each nozzle. Bass jumps up by a good amount. 

I did lots of tip rolling, was settling on the Large Spiral Dots but they kept falling out of my ears, decided to try Large bore Bi Flange tips I have in my collection. Works like a charm. Solid seal that stays in place. 

i guess i will pickup the tk13s then.thanks alot mate.not a basehead but still would expect some bass punchyness or else like why the hybrids right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back