Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 4, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #1,111 of 33,689
I spoke to a seller today regarding the LZ A2S, from what I can understand, difficult with the language barrier. The earphones were universally priced incorrectly then they 'all' realised the error and bumped up the price.

I tried to buy 10 units at the old price to no avail.

I can't say for certain that it was prompted by someone reading about the price error on here, but it does concern me that they all jumped to and changed their prices at the same time.

Certainly feels a bit like price fixing. 

Glad i bagged a pair at £15. Shlould be here in a few days.

Got some ve monk plus yesterday and am still gobsmacked at how amzing they are for the price.

Mind=blown

Oct 4, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #1,113 of 33,689

You're not the only one! 

Review please 
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #1,115 of 33,689
The end game headphone is a mythical beast that no one has ever found my friend. Enjoy your 4in1.

I have. But I can't talk about it :wink:.

Oct 4, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #1,117 of 33,689
Sorry to hear that.  I received some shockwave 3s that were ordered on the 14th.  Hopefully, you get your items soon.
Sorry to hear that.  I received some shockwave 3s that were ordered on the 14th.  Hopefully, you get your items soon.

Finally received my above orders from Jim/HCK. Even though they did not ship out till 3 weeks after the order was placed and I was provided incorrect shipping info they still arrived before 30 days. Gonna chill out on ordering from Aliexpress for a bit especially with the Holiday seasons coming up. Glad that I got my orders though and will continue to purchase from Jim/Hck in the future.

Oct 4, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #1,118 of 33,689
Zs3 is one of the best KZ I've heard to date. It's very good really, people would pay $60 for them and find them a bargain (compared with that you get a CX300 for $40).

ZS3 doesn't need an amp. It does improve them, but they work fine from a basic cell phone and even sources as notoriously weak as the PS VITA. 

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it may be a straight shoot-out between the zs3 and tennmak pro then. 

Oct 4, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #1,119 of 33,689

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it may be a straight shoot-out between the zs3 and tennmak pro then. 

I have both, Tennmak Pro bass sounds more bloated when compared to ZS3 but music shows more detail across the spectrum. ZS3 has bad channel imbalance but don´t know if it´s just my sample, if they they didn´t have that problem for 9US$ they´re quite a bargain

Oct 4, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #1,120 of 33,689
Finally received my above orders from Jim/HCK. Even though they did not ship out till 3 weeks after the order was placed and I was provided incorrect shipping info they still arrived before 30 days. Gonna chill out on ordering from Aliexpress for a bit especially with the Holiday seasons coming up. Glad that I got my orders though and will continue to purchase from Jim/Hck in the future.

Good to hear. I am also done for awhile or ever. Sw3s are as much as i want to spend. On fence for trinity pm6.

Oct 4, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #1,123 of 33,689

Anyone tried this out?  Seems like battery life is short, but for exercise 2-3 hours is plenty.

It only states 'talk time' as being 2-3 hours. Music playback might be longer but we won't know until someone tries it.

Oct 4, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #1,124 of 33,689
I'll post this again just my honest opinion . both LG QB 2 and QB 3 are overrated iem ,hype all hype .
if anyone want a better iem for the price get Philips tx1 sound clear but at the top end bright ,good soundstage  , or Joyroom JR-E500 for smooth sound ,huge 3d sound stage .
yes I have all of them .

Oct 4, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #1,125 of 33,689
I kind of wish Tennmak's BT cable didn't have memory wire, but I can understand why it does.  I'd rather it just be a flexible cable that can easily go over ear instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back