Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #1,126 of 33,689
I've tip rolled 15 different types of tips. The 4in1 still has too much treble, not enough bass or mids, and is overly harsh when you don't EQ it.

Sometimes a headphone just isn't the right one for you. It doesn't mean that my opinion on them is wrong, its just my opinion.

My endgame IEM? Something with the clarity and separation of the 4in1 with a little less harshness. The bass and subbass of the TFZ s5. And the mids and Soundstage of the Sennheiser 650.

Oct 4, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #1,127 of 33,689
+1
I've tip rolled 15 different types of tips. The 4in1 still has too much treble, not enough bass or mids, and is overly harsh when you don't EQ it.

Sometimes a headphone just isn't the right one for you. It doesn't mean that my opinion on them is wrong, its just my opinion.

My endgame IEM? Something with the clarity and separation of the 4in1 with a little less harshness. The bass and subbass of the TFZ s5. And the mids and Soundstage of the Sennheiser 650.

Oct 5, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #1,128 of 33,689
  I'll post this again just my honest opinion . both LG QB 2 and QB 3 are overrated iem ,hype all hype .
if anyone want a better iem for the price get Philips tx1 sound clear but at the top end bright ,good soundstage  , or Joyroom JR-E500 for smooth sound ,huge 3d sound stage .
yes I have all of them .

QB2 and QB3 are no hype at all, they sound really good for the price, which is ridiculously low, $8 for QB2 and $15 for QB3.
I enjoy my QB2 very much, punchy bass, short-decay, bright mids and trebs. Soundstage is not great but is adequate, detail is nice although not micro-detail like XE800 and 4in1. I even like them more than KZ ATE or Soundmagic PL30+, PL11 :D

Oct 5, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #1,132 of 33,689
   Quote:

You're not the only one! 

I remember when I first received my package as well. Gotta' love the monkey!  
biggrin.gif

Time to buy a $100 cable for these.

Yes! Tame the beast! 
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #1,137 of 33,689
  Ingping has quite muddy sound.

Not according to Audiofight.info, quite the opposite in fact.

http://www.audiofight.info/ingping-h60-obzor-naushnikov

Anyone else tried them? I'm wondering whether to add these to my collection

Will you ever write a detailed review about them?

The review you seek, you may need to use Google Translate

http://www.audiofight.info/urbanfun-hifi-jbzor-gibridnyh-naushnikov

Oct 5, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #1,139 of 33,689
  Received the Havi B3 Pro1 at this very moment.
I have to say big thanks to you guys for your opinions,  suggestions.
Congrats Havi!
beerchug.gif

Can't stop listening music...
Ok let it burn.
I have to work

glad u like your havi b3. when amplified, it will sound better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back