Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 19, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #14,326 of 33,689
The iem is so small , excellent fit for small ear, I feel and hear alot more easily, very smooth at the same time, now burn in time ^_^
I am very interested in your sound impressions of the darksides! Please share them once you have a good grasp of their sound signature.

Jan 20, 2018 at 12:38 AM Post #14,328 of 33,689
A summarised German preview of the Hidizs AP200 before the full English review will be eventually published: http://kopfhoerer-lounge.blogspot.com/2018/01/hidizs-ap200-preview.html
Translator widget below the navigation bar.

DSC05011-small.JPG

Given the experience with the AP60 (here alternatively in English language), I didn't except much good from the AP200 at all. But I was totally wrong. This thing is actually quite good and lovely - great navigation and operation, great build and design, clean, clear, transparent, tight sound output, almost perfectly hiss-free with super sensitive in-ears. It has got one flaw though: its output impedance is too high.

20180111_200950.jpg

Jan 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #14,330 of 33,689
Anyone else notice the Monoprice MP80 is basically the Magaosi K3 with a US warranty?

You mentioning the MP80 is the only on Headfi. I recently purchased the MP80 on sale for $65 and love it. It IS very close to the Magaosi, but it's a BA + DD and the Magaosi is a triple driver ( I think). The cord and "filters" are different too. The MP80 has three filters that have ridges to grip tips and are a different size/shape. The rest of the housing is a identical 100%. But I don't care, for $65 the sound, build quality, mmcx and comfort make it worth it.

Jan 22, 2018 at 4:42 AM Post #14,334 of 33,689
Can't find almost anything about them, only that they sound better with foamies.

How is their bass? I like bass, but don't want it to mud the treble and miss.

You have to read Nymphonomaniac's posts in "BEST Sub-100 $ CHINESE EARPHONES - Hidden Gems, Best deals and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST", he talks about it infinitely better than I could do it. If you like bass, you will not be disappointed, I have not heard better of all the "chinoiserie" I bought on Aliexpress. Best bass, best treble, best mids

Jan 22, 2018 at 5:54 AM Post #14,335 of 33,689
You have to read Nymphonomaniac's posts in "BEST Sub-100 $ CHINESE EARPHONES - Hidden Gems, Best deals and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST", he talks about it infinitely better than I could do it. If you like bass, you will not be disappointed, I have not heard better of all the "chinoiserie" I bought on Aliexpress. Best bass, best treble, best mids

Yeah, I have been reading the past posts, but why almost no one have tried it?

In fact, seems that the Zhiyin are no go brand for some people. Well, I am interested in them XD Ordered the Final Audio E2000, to have something to use now and then I will try these.

Jan 22, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #14,336 of 33,689
Yeah, I have been reading the past posts, but why almost no one have tried it?

In fact, seems that the Zhiyin are no go brand for some people. Well, I am interested in them XD Ordered the Final Audio E2000, to have something to use now and then I will try these.

There's 9,000 other IEMs out there, so not all of them get found by people.

The Zhiyin was only recently discovered, which is usually how it happens (someone stumbles upon it, decides to be the guinea pig, starts spreading the word when it's good, more people follow).

Jan 22, 2018 at 7:36 AM Post #14,337 of 33,689
how well do the z5000 isolate? easy to drive?

Jan 22, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #14,339 of 33,689
So, wonder if ZhiYin are working on a QT6 hybrid type thing with the tesla driver in it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back