Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 31, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #12,813 of 33,689
People complaining about the A5 price being higher than the A4. I've seen this same sentiment in other threads. Of course the A5 is more expensive, it's a higher model. Its existence doesn't erase the other models.

It seems to happen a lot. Everyone bitches at companies like Audeze and HiFiMan making $4k+ products despite the fact that their more affordable lines aren't going anywhere. The LZ A5 is going to cost more than the A4. That isn't a shame, it's not a bad thing, it's not something to complain about.
usd 220

Oct 31, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #12,814 of 33,689
You would love the shozy star ii

I have ordered the Star II and will report my impressions...I will likely pair them with the Alien+.

Oct 31, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #12,816 of 33,689

Sorry for the bad picture but i just gotta show more love for this.

I actually didn't have high hopes at all initially for this. I was proven wrong now i guess. The cable itself is already good enough to put KZ's stock to shame. It's soft yet it feels thick and durable and it isn't springy / sticky nor is it microphonics too.

Haven't have much time on it yet but initial impressions this is more towards smooth and balance sounding with ample amount of bass that's tight and deep without bleeding into midrange, treble that's only bright when it should with good extension. Very smooth and coherent sounding overall, i think they really did a good job in the crossover

Thought it would be rubbish actually but turns out to be an underdog.

May I ask what is the model name for this iem? it looks very interesting!!

Nov 1, 2017 at 4:21 AM Post #12,820 of 33,689
Screenshot_2017_11_01_01_18_08.jpg

Looks sick but why no detachable cables tho

Nov 1, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #12,821 of 33,689
loving this! the bass extend deep but still speedy, the mids a little recessed, but still fat sounding and clear, while the treble is crisp and clear, but never sibilant. the soundstage, although not too wide on the X axis, but have a complete 3D roundness to it, not disconnected between the left and right ear (which most pseudo wide earphones do:feels wide, but have a blind spot on the center field) 20171101_124715-01.jpeg )

Nov 1, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #12,823 of 33,689
loving this! the bass extend deep but still speedy, the mids a little recessed, but still fat sounding and clear, while the treble is crisp and clear, but never sibilant. the soundstage, although not too wide on the X axis, but have a complete 3D roundness to it, not disconnected between the left and right ear (which most pseudo wide earphones do:feels wide, but have a blind spot on the center field) )
Are those the TFZ Exclusive King?

Nov 1, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #12,824 of 33,689
Nov 1, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #12,825 of 33,689
yes sir, it is
I got the Exclusive 5s a couple of months ago because I'd read the Kings were maybe a little too bright but I've since realized I like bright phones and don't have any kind of treble sensitivity issues so I keep wondering whether I'd like the Kings even more than the 5s...I really like the 5s but I wish I could hear the Kings - it seems slight wasteful for me to buy them now but knowing me I probably will do at some point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back