Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 4, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #7,876 of 33,689
anyone found a good sounding bluetooth earphone ? (in-ear)

I have Miezu (sounds is all right, comfort is awesome)
Mee x7- (sound is good punchy and decent battery)

however both are bad-average in microphone compared to them Jaybird Michorphone is like perfection.  So need a good sounding bluetooth with good mic.  (decent battery)

Apr 4, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #7,877 of 33,689
Maybe it is a matter of tips, I don't use the stock ones, just KZ blue turbo tips and my impressions are exactly opposite, the contrast between the DD and the BA is nonexistent to my ears, they both work in a great harmony, the contrast is more audible in case of KZ ZST for example.

Not a matter of tips, I just don't like the sound of the BA, it's too "thin" by contrast to the "thickness" of the DD. And sure, compared to the ZST, the Urbanfun is stellar, if I only had those two I'd use the Urbanfun all the time and the ZST never, I find the ZST to be absolutely terrible.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #7,878 of 33,689
CM recommended the LG Quads and some HTC earphones both of which I found to be dull and lifeless whereas I find the Urbanfuns to be excellent. 

I've got an HTC Max 310 since about a month now and I love it.

B&O variation of Quadbeat 3 (not B&O/LG H3) on its way to me. :cool:

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #7,879 of 33,689
Two new additions today 

VJJB K2S - OTB impressions - too much mid bass

Winintone RG-EB220 - which are basically these but at 25% of the price. This is the second pair of Winintone earphones I've found.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #7,880 of 33,689
  Two new additions today 

Winintone RG-EB220 - which are basically these but at 25% of the price. This is the second pair of Winintone earphones I've found.

Are you planning on trying out that VJJB N1 that someone posted a few pages back? :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #7,882 of 33,689

It's been ordered, not arrived yet though

Nice! Actually ordered another pair of the Tingo you rated highly, based on me remembering really enjoying my old pair before I managed to break it. It's been a long time, let's see if they are as good as I remember :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #7,883 of 33,689
I've got an HTC Max 310 since about a month now and I love it.

B&O variation of Quadbeat 3 (not B&O/LG H3) on its way to me.
cool.gif

How much did you pay for it? Also update us on the sound! 

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #7,884 of 33,689
  Two new additions today 

Ditch those stock tips on the K2S asap and put on something with a nice wide bore. Cleans them up nicely.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #7,886 of 33,689
  anyone found a good sounding bluetooth earphone ? (in-ear)

I have Miezu (sounds is all right, comfort is awesome)
Mee x7- (sound is good punchy and decent battery)

however both are bad-average in microphone compared to them Jaybird Michorphone is like perfection.  So need a good sounding bluetooth with good mic.  (decent battery)

I dont know if this will help but bluedio is quite a known brand for bluetooth stuff. They have some pretty cheap earphones etc but I have never listened to any of their stuff before.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #7,887 of 33,689

Where? There is a cheaper non hybrid version available

Aliexpress

I'll see if I can find them again

** Update - OK, you're right. It's the cheaper non-hybrid version in listings that say it's the Hi-Fi version. Thanks for pointing that out!

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #7,888 of 33,689
Apr 4, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #7,889 of 33,689
How much did you pay for it? Also update us on the sound! 

Got those Max 310 for about £20 here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-MAX310-Cochlear-Audio-Bass-Earphone-For-HTC-One-E9-X10-M8-MAX-816-E8-802D/32747088100.html

Sound is very clear and punchy, great detail and speed, lots of bass but not such an unholy amount as with the RC-E295 M8/9, boosted highs too so V-shaped but mids don't feel overly recessed. They are very very sensitive/easy to drive so easily pick up amp noise floor. Not disappointed by the purchase, I love them. That's it, I am not much of a great reviewer I guess. :)

Apr 4, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #7,890 of 33,689
@Vidal 

What are your thoughts on the Memt X5?  I saw your review and it looks like you scored them very favorably, but then i see your comments in here and it doesnt seem like your the biggest fan?  Any reason why you dont speak of them very highly?  Especially considering the 9.1 score.

Thanks for any information you can provide :)  I just cant decide on my next headphone
confused_face_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back