Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 1, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #7,726 of 33,689
cool.gif
Guys, after Talking to several well known sellers on Ali express I have found out that ALL the K3Pro boxes are marked HD as it is a Hi Definition, (NOT HI RESOLUTION), Earphone. The Silver Edition is an optional color and The Packaging carries this sticker. There is NO difference in Sound other than a Placebo Effect from the "HD" moniker. Although IF (I can't remember the specs) it can exceed the 40kHz level it can be considered as HI-RES.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #7,727 of 33,689
@Vidal and others:
If you're annoyed by the pointy end of the Uiisii HI-705, just cut it off.
I cut of ~2mm of the metal (very soft metal, I used a strong scissor, a pair of pliers would have been better  
rolleyes.gif
 ) and at least this part is solid. I evened out the corners and they were good to go. Getting them in is definitelly easier this now. 
smile_phones.gif

Edit: Picture

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #7,728 of 33,689
Regarding the Magaosi K3, it does seems to have a new K3 HD. Here's the link from Taobao and it looks like it is already available with price slightly more expensive than K3 Pro by 50yuan at Taobao.

http://c.b1wt.com/h.VCnatd?cv=9y5rohmD0t&sm=32594c

According to the description, the K3 HD seems to be better in terms of soundstage, instrument separation, better details & resolution. It is available in both gunmetal & silver colour and apparently there's no description about drivers being used so likely they're based on same drivers but different tuning. Hope it addreses the current confusion and looking forward for impressions on the K3 HD.

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #7,729 of 33,689
My Uiisii HM7 with the Auvio large tips is truly outstanding! The clarity and detail is unreal for a 6 dollar pair of earphones. The bass is quality and quantity with little to no bleed over into mids and highs. Really came to life with the Auvios. Able to take amping without breaking up. Would LOVE to know what kind of driver is in these things...very pleased. Thanks again @clearhead!

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #7,731 of 33,689
My Uiisii HM7 with the Auvio large tips is truly outstanding! The clarity and detail is unreal for a 6 dollar pair of earphones. The bass is quality and quantity with little to no bleed over into mids and highs. Really came to life with the Auvios. Able to take amping without breaking up. Would LOVE to know what kind of driver is in these things...very pleased. Thanks again @clearhead!

This may be my next cheap iem.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #7,735 of 33,689
My Uiisii HM7 with the Auvio large tips is truly outstanding! The clarity and detail is unreal for a 6 dollar pair of earphones. The bass is quality and quantity with little to no bleed over into mids and highs. Really came to life with the Auvios. Able to take amping without breaking up.

How'd it sound before those tips? It's great to see an amazing budget option out there, I hope his MEMT X5 are just as good, but people are starting to doubt that.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #7,737 of 33,689
They are better than the HM7s. But beware of the recessed mids that others have said. Everything else about it is awesome. Detailed highs and a 3D soundstage. Look at 1clearhead's impressions for more info.

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #7,738 of 33,689
I don't ever look at Aliexpress because its mostly just a scamsite. So for me all products on there don't exist.
If it ever gets onto a real site, I might order it just to check it out.
But I just don't see 1 regular dyn driver beating 3 drivers. IEM's are always anemic sounding it seems unless there are multiple drivers.

I just got a summery of my Ali experience and apparently I bought more then 1000 items if Ali over the last couple of years... *sick i know* and I've only hade isolated incidents, always been fully refunded... The worst that can happen in my experience is that you have to put in some time end effort to get your refund. But believe you me, the site and the goods are real

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #7,740 of 33,689
  They are better than the HM7s. But beware of the recessed mids that others have said. Everything else about it is awesome. Detailed highs and a 3D soundstage. Look at 1clearhead's impressions for more info.

Recessed Mids? I shouldn't have bought them (still waiting)... waste of money already, lol. And, a lot of money. $26. Oh well, I guess I can sell them. It pee's me off when companies make the mids recessed. What's the point of making headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back