Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 1, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #7,711 of 33,689
Apr 1, 2017 at 7:59 AM Post #7,712 of 33,689
Apr 1, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #7,714 of 33,689

The M1221 still nips them for best overall resolution, but so far the K3 HD are ever so close with extreme linear and vivid details. Wow, the M1221 and the K3 HD are probably going to be my all time favorites. I need some time-out to cry with happiness....
etysmile.gif

Yes! Received it this pass week and still at early stages. On the box it says "silver edition", since they have silver housings. MaGaosi is calling them the K3 HD, which means high definition!

Actually, doesn't all the package pictures in AliExpress regarding K3 Pro's state that they're "HD Hybrid 3-Way Driver Earphones", can't seem to find any package pictures with the text "Pro" in it.
How to discern different models, "normal" K3 doesn't have interchangeable nozzles, but what about the K3 Pro/HD difference?

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #7,715 of 33,689

Actually, doesn't all the package pictures in AliExpress regarding K3 Pro's state that they're "HD Hybrid 3-Way Driver Earphones", can't seem to find any package pictures with the text "Pro" in it.
How to discern different models, "normal" K3 doesn't have interchangeable nozzles, but what about the K3 Pro/HD difference?

We all know that silver-plated cables increase brightness. The silver-plated driver housing of the silver K3 has the exact same effect. Definitely brighter to my eyes compared to the gunmetal original.
cool.gif

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #7,716 of 33,689
  I like the stock tips. Tried Comply, but it took away the highs. I find the Triple Drivers perfect just the way they came.

I have not tried any other tips yet. I'll let them mature a little first. Bass shy? Depends what you like to hear. I'm not a fan of huge thumping bass hiding the mid and high details. I've listened to some Bob Marley with them and find they do the job fine for me. 

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #7,722 of 33,689
I just confirm that the K3pro and K3HD is the same thing,  on every store description page they written as K3PRO but on the box it is printed as HD hybrid K3 so i think there is no more confusion about Pro and HD, 

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #7,723 of 33,689

....Haven't updated my profile recently, trying to burn others, as well.....like the latest MaGaosi K3 HD (high definition) IEM. So far, these are my favorite when comparing to the K3 and K3 PRO. The details coming out of the K3 HD are vivid, yet mesmerizing! ....Still burning them in, though.

I just confirm that the K3pro and K3HD is the same thing,  on every store description page they written as K3PRO but on the box it is printed as HD hybrid K3 so i think there is no more confusion about Pro and HD, 

So, then 1clearhead is actually comparing a K3 Pro with another K3 Pro 
cool.gif
I think there may still be confusion, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back