Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 14, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #6,766 of 33,689
Did the "double-flange silicone tips" fit you well? ...or did you change them to "single-flange silione tips"?

The double flanged were too small :frowning2: Hence i switched it with the wide tips that came with the UiiSii i think? I tried it with other narrow tips too but the seal of the wider tips were good enough.

The fit is really easy to find for me and thanks for uncovering this gem! Its crazy lol

Mar 14, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #6,767 of 33,689
The double flanged were too small
frown.gif
Hence i switched it with the wide tips that came with the UiiSii i think? I tried it with other narrow tips too but the seal of the wider tips were good enough.

The fit is really easy to find for me and thanks for uncovering this gem! Its crazy lol

Great!
beerchug.gif

Mar 14, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #6,770 of 33,689
  Winintone RG-EB601 sound=Sendiy M2  sound?

Not heard the Sendiy M2 and I'm not playing the $40+ to find out if they are exactly the same so I can't confirm it.

The RBs have been around for a v.long time. The Winintone appear to be identical in terms of external design and internally as far as the bit behind the nozzle is concerned, unlike the banned sellers version which differed. I bought a pair of Winintone from Ali and after listening to them bought a few more to sell in the UK. I then discovered the Amazon seller and I'm slightly miffed he's is undercutting me on price but for anyone who wants a bargain, there you go.

@toddy0191 bought a pair from Amazon and thought they were pretty decent.

Mar 14, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #6,771 of 33,689
  But wait there's more....The MEMT X7 and X9 are coming at the end of this month or early next month. The X7 will have an 8 mm driver and the X9 is an earbud.

Will be interesting to see whether their new ones are as good as the X5 and X3 especially if they're moving away from the microdriver format 

Mar 14, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #6,777 of 33,689

How are you liking the Magaosi k3?   Some initial reviews and putting that unit ahead of one of the most talked about new units; the LZ-A4.

As a LZ-A4 owner, I'd say Magaosi K3 pro is a very good IEM, better isolation and stays in the ear more comfortably. I'd be very happy with K3 as my go-to choice if I didn't own A4. But I just liked A4 a tiny bit more. Considering the price difference, K3 would be better value too. OMHO. 

Mar 14, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #6,780 of 33,689
As a LZ-A4 owner, I'd say Magaosi K3 pro is a very good IEM, better isolation and stays in the ear more comfortably. I'd be very happy with K3 as my go-to choice if I didn't own A4. But I just liked A4 a tiny bit more. Considering the price difference, K3 would be better value too. OMHO. 

Have you tried Shockwave III?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back