Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 18, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #5,971 of 33,689
Hey guys which one is the best iem in this thread ?, i got confused when everybody talk about many iem and im looking for iem under 50$.

There are a lot of choices in the under-$50 category.

My current favorite IEM is the [$32.07] HLSX Magaosi MGS BK50 - Earphone, 32Ω, 101dB/mW, 20Hz-20KHz, Wood housing, 1x Dynamic & 1x Balanced Armature, Tethered cable w/Mic & Volume Controls.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170218083431&SearchText=BK50

Take Care,
David Baldock

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #5,972 of 33,689

Hey guys which one is the best iem in this thread ?, i got confused when everybody talk about many iem and im looking for iem under 50$.

There are a lot of choices in the under-$50 category.

My current favorite IEM is the [$32.07] HLSX Magaosi MGS BK50 - Earphone, 32Ω, 101dB/mW, 20Hz-20KHz, Wood housing, 1x Dynamic & 1x Balanced Armature, Tethered cable w/Mic & Volume Controls.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170218083431&SearchText=BK50

Take Care,
David Baldock

+1

Also highly recommend it in its price range. I kinda put them aside for a while because of other IEMs but now I think, considering all different sound aspects and my personal preferences, they are slightly better than **** 4in1 (due to larger soundstage of BK50) and KZ ZST (due to slightly narrower & "crambled" center soundstage and peak in highs and boost in sub-bass of ZST).

But since asker didn`t include price range, then "best" ones are probably Sendiy M1221, Magaosi K3Pro and certainly LZ A4.

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #5,973 of 33,689
Folks , have just ordered Nintaus x10.can you please suggest any good chinese iems under 50usd ..Listen to almost all kinds of music but mostly rock,acoustic..So , the instrument seperation and detailing should be good..Oh,,and by the way,I also have a Sony F887 and Soundaware Esther-Vitality players too..So , will be using the IEM for all 3 players..Chose to buy Nintaus  because of weak battery life of the other two daps..

Cheers,
Pradeep

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #5,974 of 33,689
I would love to see how the new memt x3 compares with 4in1, cello and bk50 with its soundstage, clarity, separation and bass.

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #5,975 of 33,689
  +1

Also highly recommend it in its price range. I kinda put them aside for a while because of other IEMs but now I think, considering all different sound aspects and my personal preferences, they are slightly better than **** 4in1 (due to larger soundstage of BK50) and KZ ZST (due to slightly narrower & "crambled" center soundstage and peak in highs and boost in sub-bass of ZST).

But since asker didn`t include price range, then "best" ones are probably Sendiy M1221, Magaosi K3Pro and certainly LZ A4.

I have the SENDIY M1221, MaGaosi K3, and MaGaosi K3 PRO. And best I can tell you so far is that the M1221 still reigns best in neutrality and the 3 tuning nozzles are extremely helpful in this area for your own personal preference as well. The K3 are almost an exact duplicate to the original K3003i, but I like these better for its solid graphene bass signature. The K3 PRO just steps-it-up-a-notch with a warmer and smoother signature to the original K3 and carries only 2 tuning nozzles.

.....It's all about preference from here and on.
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #5,976 of 33,689
Feb 18, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #5,977 of 33,689

+1

I have the SENDIY M1221, MaGaosi K3, and MaGaosi K3 PRO. And best I can tell you so far is that the M1221 still reigns best in neutrality and the 3 tuning nozzles are extremely helpful in this area for your own personal preference as well. The K3 are almost an exact duplicate to the original K3003i, but I like these better for its solid graphene bass signature. The K3 PRO just steps-it-up-a-notch with a warmer and smoother signature to the original K3 and carries only 2 tuning nozzles.

Would You say that out of the bunch K3PRO is most similar to BK50? 

Also...
' which has largest soundstage?
' which has best mids?
' which has most out of the headstage distant imaging?

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #5,978 of 33,689

.....It's all about preference from here and on.
ksc75smile.gif

cool.gif
Clear, after over 200 Hours of Burn in, I simply LOVE the K3. On direct A/B with the highly Touted, (and rightfully so),  LZ A4  I can truthfully say I prefer the K3. It really makes me want to hear the Sendiy's now. I can't see HOW they can get any better. BTW they describe the 2 Tuning nozzles on the K3 Pro as Dumped and Undumped, whatever that means, I have no idea what they are dumping.
biggrin.gif
I don't Find the K3 anywhere near as Bright as the AKG K3003 were. JMHO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #5,979 of 33,689

WOW, this coming from You?! And so much good words about mids and soundstage, even against LZ A4? 

K3Pro better ergonomics than A4 - I must have these! 
redface.gif

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #5,980 of 33,689
Twin, you know it is just a slightly worse than usual translation and of course is damped/undamped. Just like all the porches that come with Japanese earphones, rather them come with pouches, as the shipping would be cheaper, but what are ya gonna do.

Feb 18, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #5,981 of 33,689
  WOW, this coming from You?! And so much good words about mids and soundstage, even against LZ A4? 

redface.gif

cool.gif
They fit my ears like the proverbial Glove. Coil I wouldn't have believed it either but I A/B'd these two on the Same Player, Same songs with a Y Cable so I could swap them out quickly and I definitely prefer the sound of the K3 over the A4. The A4 sound somewhat Anemic by comparison. hell, I even held the A4 in with a carefully placed fingertip to make sure I was getting a good Seal. So far my experience with all the Magaosi line that I have heard, are spectacular mids around the Vocal Range. Slightly Bumped but pretty much their "House Sound" I'm guessing.

Go fiigure.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #5,982 of 33,689
  Twin, you know it is just a slightly worse than usual translation and of course is damped/undamped. Just like all the porches that come with Japanese earphones, rather them come with pouches, as the shipping would be cheaper, but what are ya gonna do.

cool.gif
  Jant, Reminder: Don't rely on me for translation. NOW it makes perfect sense....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #5,983 of 33,689

cool.gif
They fit my ears like the proverbial Glove. Coil I wouldn't have believed it either but I A/B'd these two on the Same Player, Same songs with a Y Cable so I could swap them out quickly and I definitely prefer the sound of the K3 over the A4. The A4 sound somewhat Anemic by comparison. hell, I even held the A4 in with a carefully placed fingertip to make sure I was getting a good Seal. So far my experience with all the Magaosi line that I have heard, are spectacular mids around the Vocal Range. Slightly Bumped but pretty much their "House Sound" I'm guessing.

Go fiigure.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

I like mids too :) Haven't read much about the A4 mids. Seem fine but don't seem to stand out. LZ is more known for the bass.

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #5,984 of 33,689
  Would You say that out of the bunch K3PRO is most similar to BK50? 

Also...
' which has largest soundstage?
' which has best mids?
' which has most out of the headstage distant imaging?

Very similar in soundstage, MID's, and frontal/head stage, BUT details and imaging are more present and pronounced as it's only getting better at 80 hours of burning them in, so far.

cool.gif
Clear, after over 200 Hours of Burn in, I simply LOVE the K3. On direct A/B with the highly Touted, (and rightfully so),  LZ A4  I can truthfully say I prefer the K3. It really makes me want to hear the Sendiy's now. I can't see HOW they can get any better. BTW they describe the 2 Tuning nozzles on the K3 Pro as Dumped and Undumped, whatever that means, I have no idea what they are dumping.
biggrin.gif
I don't Find the K3 anywhere near as Bright as the AKG K3003 were. JMHO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Yup! I admit that the K3's are just "flat-out" better than even the K3003i's! ....and now, with the K3 PRO's just makes it even harder for any other IEM to compete in its level. All 3 compete very well with each other.
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

redface.gif

Yea, true 'CoiL'! It's a matter of personal preference from here and now. .....Take your pick, M1221, K3, or K3 PRO's. 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back