Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 12, 2022 at 2:41 AM Post #33,466 of 33,689
First off, great review! You’re kinder to them than I am. Maybe I’ll revisit them soon and see if I find them better this time.

Second, there’s a rumor on Reddit that Muse HiFi is doing a silent 1.5 update on these with better tuning and a smaller shell… while continuing to sell through the old stock.

Now, this is a RUMOR. So I can’t vouch for any part of it. It’s interesting but I’ll wait to see some evidence that it’s true.
Regarding of the rumour of Muse hifi Power. They release a statement about it.

Screenshots_2022-06-12-14-39-57.png

Jun 12, 2022 at 3:51 AM Post #33,468 of 33,689
Jun 12, 2022 at 4:11 AM Post #33,469 of 33,689
Haha if there is no stealth retune, and if later batches sound different from the early batches, does that mean QC issues LOL? Like unit variation?
Well, I can't tell on variations of tuning of their product as I only got one. If there are some changes of their product it will be an issue and most reviewers' feedback will be irrelevant, I hope it will not happen.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2022 at 4:50 AM Post #33,470 of 33,689
Well, I can't tell on variations of tuning of their product as I only got one. If there are some changes of their product it will be an issue and most reviewers' feedback will irrelevant, I hope it will not happen.
Given how well it has gone down (nose dive), in comparisons with other planars. If I was Muse I'd be jumping on the rumor bandwagon as a chance to salvage their sales! :L3000:

Jun 12, 2022 at 5:22 AM Post #33,471 of 33,689
Given how well it has gone down (nose dive), in comparisons with other planars. If I was Muse I'd be jumping on the rumor bandwagon as a chance to salvage their sales! :L3000:
Or maybe another model if ever. That's how most Chifi products are marketed. For now, only Muse hifi provide me a planar IEM as a review unit

Jun 12, 2022 at 6:18 AM Post #33,472 of 33,689
Or maybe another model if ever. That's how most Chifi products are marketed. For now, only Muse hifi provide me a planar IEM as a review unit
It's a really tough market and most planars we have seen, are first efforts by the manufacturers involved. Presumably most have been developed concurrently, so developers only see what they are competing with, around the time of their own releases. Given the fickle nature of the market and the pace of development in this industry, I would hate to be personally invested in an audio company.

Jun 12, 2022 at 7:28 AM Post #33,473 of 33,689
It's a really tough market and most planars we have seen, are first efforts by the manufacturers involved. Presumably most have been developed concurrently, so developers only see what they are competing with, around the time of their own releases. Given the fickle nature of the market and the pace of development in this industry, I would hate to be personally invested in an audio company.
Yeah, probably that most of the planars out there are still not fully develop if it will be compared to a fully-size Planar cans.

That's why I'm still skeptic on implementation of planars on a IEM platform.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2022 at 9:46 AM Post #33,474 of 33,689
I don't see you review if the Muse did you post it?

Jun 12, 2022 at 12:01 PM Post #33,475 of 33,689
Jun 12, 2022 at 7:47 PM Post #33,476 of 33,689
Jun 18, 2022 at 6:26 PM Post #33,477 of 33,689
Hi I'm looking to upgrade my tin audio t2 plus, my source is amp\dac type -c cable tempotec e44
Hear mostly music with a male voice, ethnic instruments,
look for bass in an instant and not overpowering, intimate stage, warm sound, realistic guitars and stringed instruments tone, polished edge, flute,

until 70$ thanks!

Jun 18, 2022 at 7:48 PM Post #33,478 of 33,689
Hi I'm looking to upgrade my tin audio t2 plus, my source is amp\dac type -c cable tempotec e44
look for bass in an instant and not overpowering, intimate stage, warm sound, realistic guitars and stringed instruments tone, polished edge, flute,

until 70$ thanks!
KZ models AS10 or BA10. They are all of the above.

Jun 18, 2022 at 8:33 PM Post #33,479 of 33,689

until 70$ thanks!
Tin T3+ is $70 normally and now on sale. Tangzu Shimin Li has nice metal shell and only $35, reviews only starting to come in but looks promising. Reecho SG-01 OVA is another all metal build, very good reviews at $50. The KZ ESX or EDA balanced might be worth a look too, all of their recent single DDs have been pretty good. :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #33,480 of 33,689

until 70$ thanks!
Tripowen HBB Mele or for a little more Tripowin HBB Olina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back