Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 1, 2020 at 4:51 PM Post #32,641 of 33,689
It's Asian and it's great, my take on the NF Audio NM2+ :wink:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/nf-audio-nm2.24648/reviews#item-review-24850
20201201_181124.jpg

Dec 2, 2020 at 10:54 AM Post #32,642 of 33,689
Dec 2, 2020 at 11:01 AM Post #32,643 of 33,689
And here I was just getting my finances right :smirk: You dang trouble makers:beerchug: I'm doing a little Asian BT runabout today myself:grin:

QK5L3.JPG
Ha ha, you know you really need them Pod :wink:

Dec 2, 2020 at 11:04 AM Post #32,644 of 33,689
Dec 2, 2020 at 11:05 AM Post #32,645 of 33,689
Dec 2, 2020 at 9:21 PM Post #32,646 of 33,689
I wanted to ask here in hopes that someone can help me.

I need to contact Chris (BGGAR) to speak with him confidentially. If anyone has his personal contact information please PM me.

I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, or any social media blah blah, so I can’t contact him any of those places (nor do I want to leave a public message on YouTube). And he’s banned from HeadFi, so I can’t contact him here.

Anyways, PM if you can help me get connected with him.

Thanks a bunch!

Dec 2, 2020 at 9:28 PM Post #32,647 of 33,689

I need to contact Chris (BGGAR) to speak with him confidentially. If anyone has his personal contact information please PM me.

I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, or any social media blah blah, so I can’t contact him any of those places (nor do I want to leave a public message on YouTube). And he’s banned from HeadFi, so I can’t contact him here.

Thanks a bunch!

Hmm, if that’s who I think it is banning him was well overdue and if it is him the Mods wasted no time (like two exchanges) before they permanently separated us. If you need more detail Greg you know how to reach me :wink:

Dec 2, 2020 at 9:33 PM Post #32,648 of 33,689

Thanks a bunch!

On his YouTube Channel, look at the "About" tab - and there's email contact info.

Dec 2, 2020 at 9:42 PM Post #32,649 of 33,689

Thanks a bunch!

Since you like the forum style, he's very active on the hifiguides forum (link for his thread). You can talk to him via PM in there.

Dec 2, 2020 at 11:20 PM Post #32,650 of 33,689
Hi guys, i am in a need for recommendation for mid-fi iem. I am mainly listening to rock, jpop and classical (looking for neutral sound with fast bass, non-recessed mid and a little bit of spark on treble). My current iem is FiiO FD1 and Tin T2 Plus and i quite satisfied with both. After doing a few research, i am interested in Tanchjim Oxygen (mainly due it has short nozzle. I feel dan FD1 nozzles are a bit too long for me). Any other recommendation?

Dec 2, 2020 at 11:25 PM Post #32,652 of 33,689
Hi guys, i am in a need for recommendation for mid-fi iem. I am mainly listening to rock, jpop and classical (looking for neutral sound with fast bass, non-recessed mid and a little bit of spark on treble). My current iem is FiiO FD1 and Tin T2 Plus and i quite satisfied with both. After doing a few research, i am interested in Tanchjim Oxygen (mainly due it has short nozzle. I feel dan FD1 nozzles are a bit too long for me). Any other recommendation?

You can read about LZ A7. 10 tuning options (hence very versatile), very good technicalities, good fit/isolation, good timbre. Can be endgame for some in this hobby.

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:35 AM Post #32,654 of 33,689

Moondrop SSP

You can thank me later :wink:

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020 at 2:36 AM Post #32,655 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back