Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 23, 2020 at 12:57 PM Post #30,826 of 33,689
Using Bing gave me "ear poo" and "dynamic iron 4 times" :ksc75smile:

May 23, 2020 at 1:49 PM Post #30,827 of 33,689
No problem. Here's the Chinese version before translation. Anyone that knows Chinese, please help yourself and chime in, if you can translate it more accurate for us.🧐

LZ-A7工程机将于7月中旬于大家见面,外观类似于A5,女生佩戴也无任何压力,配置为单边7单元驱动,动圈采用9.2mm,振膜构造为pu软边加竹纤维 振膜,(构造类似于音箱低频的喇叭),音圈为合金线圈(进口,不多说),压电陶瓷为双压电陶瓷(进口的,解决国产的用手机音频转接线有底噪问题 而且音质也提升),动铁采用4颗娄氏(这也不用解释了,都懂),中频增强拨码开关(必须有效果,100-3k之间平均4db增强,1k-2k频段直接4db增强 ),调音嘴5对,铝管3对,钢管1对,铜管1对,肯定声音有变化,人格保证(改变以前版本的弊端,阻尼不会因为耳油耳屎堵塞而偏音),母 座采用保护式的mmcx母座,解决以前版本的接触不良或者损坏,线材未定,不过肯定升级,关于售价问题,我只能说不会贵过A6,其他改进后续,谢谢!
Ok, I'm not sure about a lot of audio related technical words and their meanings, so instead of literally translating it I will put the most important points of the text:

- IEM body looking close to A5; they also mentioned that it doesn't make any pressure even to females.
- 7 drivers per side.
- 9.2mm DD. It resembles close to a monitor's "bass driver membrane".
- The new dual piezoelectric driver seems to be imported, and it says that this new driver solves the problem of the noise floor when using adaptors such 3.5mm to usb-c cables for phones; it also has better sound quality than the previous one.
- 4 Knowles balanced drivers. They're mainly used for reproducing midrange and they are also implementing switches for these Knowles BAs; they claim that the changes produced by those switches will be noticeable, being able to increase evenly from 100 to 3k by 4db, and "directly" from 1k to 2k (i'm not sure about the meaning of this, maybe it means that you can manipulate 1-4dbs for 1k and 2k separately?).
- 5 pairs of mouthpieces, 3 pairs of aluminum tubes, 1 pair of steel tubes, 1 pair of copper tubes. They're solving the clogging problem from the filters of the last versions. (I'm also confused about the "tubes" and how are they going to be used).
- The female mmcx conector will be using a "protective version" of it. Mainly to improve connectivity, poor contact and durability.
- The cable is not decided yet, but they're sure that they want to make an upgrade, quality wise.
- The LZ-A7 is not going to be more expensive than LZ-A6.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020 at 11:39 PM Post #30,830 of 33,689
Ok, I'm not sure about a lot of audio related technical words and their meanings, so instead of literally translating it I will put the most important points of the text:

- IEM body looking close to A5; they also mentioned that it doesn't make any pressure even to females.
- 7 drivers per side.
- 9.2mm DD. It resembles close to a monitor's "bass driver membrane".
- The piezoelectric driver seems to be imported, and it says that this new driver solves the problem of the noise floor when using adaptors such 3.5mm to usb-c cables for phones; it also has better sound quality than the previous one.
- 4 Knowles balanced drivers. They're mainly used for reproducing midrange and they are also implementing switches for these Knowles BAs; they claim that the changes produced by those switches will be noticeable, being able to increase evenly from 100 to 3k by 4db, and "directly" from 1k to 2k (i'm not sure about the meaning of this, maybe it means that you can manipulate 1-4dbs for 1k and 2k separately?).
- 5 pairs of mouthpieces, 3 pairs of aluminum tubes, 1 pair of steel tubes, 1 pair of copper tubes. They're solving the clogging problem from the filters of the last versions. (I'm also confused about the "tubes" and how are they going to be used).
- The female mmcx conector will be using a "protective version" of it. Mainly to improve connectivity, poor contact and durability.
- The cable is not decided yet, but they're sure that they want to make an upgrade, quality wise.
- The LZ-A7 is not going to be more expensive than LZ-A6.
Wow! ...Great interpretation! 👍
It looks like LZ is really giving 110% towards his next LZ accomplishment and goals. We'll soon see!

May 23, 2020 at 11:56 PM Post #30,832 of 33,689
Just got a pair of audiosense t300 and while I'm enjoying the tuning, the right one keeps coming off the cable (the left one is fine). Got it from Amazon but 3rd party seller. Should I talk to the seller, or is this something that is easily fixed myself? (Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I'm still somewhat new here)

May 24, 2020 at 12:02 AM Post #30,833 of 33,689
Just got a pair of audiosense t300 and while I'm enjoying the tuning, the right one keeps coming off the cable (the left one is fine). Got it from Amazon but 3rd party seller. Should I talk to the seller, or is this something that is easily fixed myself? (Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I'm still somewhat new here)

The iem mmcx insertion point keeps disconnecting from the cable? Have u tried another cable (if u have an extra)? If it persists, probably a QC issue, though i have tried a few Audiosense iems and haven't experienced bad QC from em so far, but always a possibility.

Since u are using amazon, it is simple to do returns/refund.

May 24, 2020 at 12:08 AM Post #30,834 of 33,689
The iem mmcx insertion point keeps disconnecting from the cable? Have u tried another cable (if u have an extra)? If it persists, probably a QC issue, though i have tried a few Audiosense iems and haven't experienced bad QC from em so far, but always a possibility.

Since u are using amazon, it is simple to do returns/refund.

Yes that's right. Unfortunately these are my first pair with mmcx, and I haven't bought any additional cables yet. (would swapping the cable ends to test the right side with left insertion point and vice versa be a bad idea? Just to narrow down if it's cable or insertion point?)

Yes, luckily getting it through amazon looks like it might have been the right call. We'll see though! Thank you!

May 24, 2020 at 2:37 AM Post #30,835 of 33,689
Yes that's right. Unfortunately these are my first pair with mmcx, and I haven't bought any additional cables yet. (would swapping the cable ends to test the right side with left insertion point and vice versa be a bad idea? Just to narrow down if it's cable or insertion point?)

Yes, luckily getting it through amazon looks like it might have been the right call. We'll see though! Thank you!
There's no harm in that, go for it. That'll at least tell you if the problem is the cable or connector. Replacement cables are pretty cheap.... Closely inspect them, problems with mmcx cables and connectors are usually pretty easy to self diagnose.

May 24, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #30,839 of 33,689
btw any units you all hope to see for a review?

If u can get some of the newer CHIFI releases like:
- BQEYZ Spring 2
- CCA CA16
- Toneking Lucifer
- TRI Starlight
- LZ A7
- Moondrop SSR (there's also a bassier version apparently)
- Audiosense flagship (I think it is called AQ7, june release)
- Tin HIFI P2
- Tin HIFI T5?

Look forward to those! TIA!

Last edited:
May 24, 2020 at 9:32 AM Post #30,840 of 33,689
btw any units you all hope to see for a review?
Although there are already reviews out there on them, and they are not eagerly anticipated like those mentioned above, I would find reviews of these IEMs useful.

- Moondrop Blessing 2
- Moondrop S8
- Fearless S8Z
- ThieAudio L9
- ThieAudio V14

Oh, and one that doesn’t have many reviews on it, the JQ Hua Jiang.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back