Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 14, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #2,971 of 33,689
Mmm i am afraid that after experiencing **** 4in1 shouty vocals and treble, i will refrain from any bright headphone.

Do you guys know of any other reasonably priced endgame iem which has similar bass, subbass, holographic 3d imaging, clarity, thick smooth yet ultra clear vocals and sublime instruments natural sound etc.

Quote:
  Could someone suggest any DD+BA IEM at around $400 USD but strictly with consistently proven good build and sound quality for immediate purchase on Aliexpress.com?

So far, the SENDIY M1221!

I've been burning the SENDIY M1221 for over a week now, and will be writing a review on them some time this week.

On a quick note: These are totally the answer to all the tweaking that were wished on the **** 4in1's (according to those suffering from harsh details)! They are just totally fabulas with all three tuning nozzles!

Silver Nozzle (Bass):
Incredibly balanced! .....Shames my 4in1's!

Gray Nozzle (MIDS):
On the neutral side! Plays extremely well without missing any details from top to bottom!

Black Nozzle (Highs):
Plays completely flat with transparent and revealing upper-range!

On a personal note.....I never experienced such high quality coming out of a selected 3-nozzle system the way I did with these. Hands down....These are tuned incredibly accurate as described by SENDIY AUDIO.....Bravo! He is definitely doing something right!

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #2,972 of 33,689
  If anyone have any problem with the treble of **** 4in1, try some comply tips and warmer source. Comply makes the vocal little forward, little bit less mid-bass, tames the treble and the soundstage is little bigger. I was using xiaomi tips before. They are quite good but they make the 4in1 more v shape. 

thank you very much for your suggestion I received senfer4in1 today and use with spinfit eartip I think treble is very very too much

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #2,973 of 33,689
  Can you guys recommend a cheap IEM that is comparable to the ATH-IM70?

Thanks

Superlux HD381F and HD386 measured really closely to my IM70.

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #2,974 of 33,689
guys i just to clarify regarding the DT2 plus.. after trying for 3 days... i will say it is worth every money..

I let my ears decide if the insides is fake or not.. but so far the DT2 plus is nothing short of amazing...  i am listening to both this and the CFA Andromeda.... it would be silly to even to a comparison but i will say DT2+ holds it's own and i am still amazed in terms of the separation and sub bass. 
I let someone test 4in1 vs DT2+. .. immediately he lights up on using the DT2+ ...

so although i am not the IEM maker, i am very confident this SAGA will be over soon, with **** and the maker confirming and justifying this is a true 3 driver IEM.

A quick update from the supplier. He sent me a picture of what they themselves opened up the DT2+. He says we will be updated once there is official respond from ****.

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #2,975 of 33,689
  guys i just to clarify regarding the DT2 plus.. after trying for 3 days... i will say it is worth every money..

I let my ears decide if the insides is fake or not.. but so far the DT2 plus is nothing short of amazing...  i am listening to both this and the CFA Andromeda.... it would be silly to even to a comparison but i will say DT2+ holds it's own and i am still amazed in terms of the separation and sub bass. 
I let someone test 4in1 vs DT2+. .. immediately he lights up on using the DT2+ ...

so although i am not the IEM maker, i am very confident this SAGA will be over soon, with **** and the maker confirming and justifying this is a true 3 driver IEM.

@koroshiya8 where did you get your DT2 plus from, which seller?

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #2,976 of 33,689
DT2 plus seems issue seems overblown. From pictures what I see is there is one BA which is Knowles I guess super tweeter. Other BA seems legit but not from Konwles or Sonion but some Chinese and seems a mid driver. Dynamic driver looks ok , so its 3 driver iem which they are marketing and looks legit.

All those 8-9 driver iems which have been mentioned previous and selling for lot less also have some Chinese BA drivers.

Nov 14, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #2,979 of 33,689
Just received my new goodies and here are my OOTB impressions.

MusicMaker TKH1
One word: bassy. That sub-bass and mid-bass bump is noticeable and it really works to make the sound full. Somehow V-shaped. Despite its bassy nature, it doesn't get muddy. The mids and treble take a bit of a step back, but it still shows. Male vocals sound great, and so are female vocals (though the mid-bass bump might interfere at times). You can hear lots of detail, which is pretty impressive for a single DD IEM. Soundstage is wide but doesn't beat Havi's. I think these might just replace Havi B3P1 as my top performer.

Einsear T2
I'm really impressed. Neutral with a tiny sub-bass bump. Bass is accurate, fast, and decent. Mids, on the other hand, are exceptional for $15. Vocals are detailed, smooth, and fairly lifelike. There's plenty of detail as well. A tad bright, but not too piercing or sibilant. Soundstage is wide enough but could be better. And man, these IEMs look gorgeous and the build quality is very impressive. Great SQ and build quality for 15 bucks, I will probably keep wondering how in the world they did that.

Urbanfun Hybrid
Neutral, sounds pretty similar to Havi B3P1 without the huge soundstage and rolled-off treble. At first, I thought that the vocals sound unnatural and weird, but I got used to it and accepted it as a different flavor of mids. I don't know how to describe the mids, but they're different. Bass is decently deep. Sufficiently detailed. Soundstage a tad wider than Einsear's. Einsear T2 beat Urbanfun in terms of both SQ and build quality IMHO.

Haven't burned in these badboys yet, so take my opinions with a grain of salt. Hoping they will all sound better after burn-in.

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #2,980 of 33,689
What is DD? I ordered from them once and got my stuff but they shipped verrrry slowly. Probably would not use them again personally, but others have had fine experiences.

I ordered my Shanling M1 from AK.  Was marked as shipped about an hour after payment was accepted, and arrived 2 weeks later, so all in all a very pleasant experience.  Bought from them again on 11.11, so hopefully I can get it in a similar time frame.

Nov 14, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #2,981 of 33,689

A quick update from the supplier. He sent me a picture of what they themselves opened up the DT2+. He says we will be updated once there is official respond from ****.

As long as its triple hybrids as advertised and it sounds good for the price I have no complaints whatsoever, whether it has the original drivers or partially under the hood........take for example KZ AT"X" and ED9 series ,these drivers can throw some of the branded phones out of the water,which are priced x10 times, And we don't know what brand driver inside.

Looks like we have a winner here.:p

Nov 14, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #2,982 of 33,689
Has anyone ordered from a store on Aliexpress that has store number 119089 and has the name "AK Audio store" now? How did that go?

That store lists a lot of stuff that are popular here (KZ, ****, TFZ, etc.) and had some good deals on 11/11. Seems to have taken a lot of orders, but for me didn't pass DD. So pass.

Ordered from them before, no issues, in fact fairly quick for AE standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back