Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 14, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #3,001 of 33,689

Who mentioned it? I mentioned a store which was not it. Let the mods police threads, they a generally really good job of keeping things civil. 

Quote:
  We as well, never had an issue with **** store. Overall only had an issue with one AE store, well documented within here about delays and non functional tracking #'s. One word of caution, it takes 2 weeks from China to West coast on average for me so I do not purchase when a time constraint exists. I buy almost all my backups from AE though due to cost. 

Nov 14, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #3,002 of 33,689
  I ordered the Xiaomi new triple hybrid as well, the earphone pro it's called. Bought mine from gearbest for $26. Can't wait to compare it against my 1More Triple Driver. Let me know what you think once you get yours.

Perhaps they're newcomers and not aware of the ban.

Considering 1more manufactures xiaomi earphones, maybe they sound like the triple but slightly worse

Nov 14, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #3,003 of 33,689
i though xiaomi pro was a DD + 2BA, its the other way around, its 2 DD + BA, mmm thats a new combination. perhaps the ba is for the treble.

Nov 14, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #3,005 of 33,689
  That and banned store are physically 2 different stores.But enough of this, if the mods want to delete feel free and drop me a PM so I know.   

No, they are not different. Why bring in the mods when others are asking you to respect the thread and the forum?

Nov 14, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #3,006 of 33,689
Got one under $190 with some coupon luck. Let's see how good it is.

Originally Posted by TwinACStacks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think those are a tad more than the $220 that the Shockwaves can be bought for during the sale week.

Just a tad....

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #3,007 of 33,689
Got one under $190 with some coupon luck. Let's see how good it is.

Originally Posted by TwinACStacks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think those are a tad more than the $220 that the Shockwaves can be bought for during the sale week.

Just a tad....

:grinning::grinning: TWIN
Damm. I wanted to get these soo bad but i missed out on the coupon thingy. I was looking at $360 for the ones with detachable cable and $320 non detached. From what I've seen so far, I hope you got yourselves the detachable ones.

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #3,008 of 33,689
Damm. I wanted to get these soo bad but i missed out on the coupon thingy. I was looking at $360 for the ones with detachable cable and $320 non detached. From what I've seen so far, I hope you got yourselves the detachable ones.

Yes, it's detachable cable one. 11.11 was crazy with all those coupon offers. I stacked 4 coupons to get this price. 

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #3,009 of 33,689
Guys, anybody knows an iem like ttpod t1-e? The bass enhanced version. It has good bass response and I loooove it's Mids.. Wonderful! But my pair has channel imbalance and I was a noob to contact seller, just dropped it into the collection.. :frowning2: listened to it again and wow. Amazing with power amp bass turned up like crazy.

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #3,010 of 33,689
Guys, anybody knows an iem like ttpod t1-e? The bass enhanced version. It has good bass response and I loooove it's Mids.. Wonderful! But my pair has channel imbalance and I was a noob to contact seller, just dropped it into the collection.. :frowning2: listened to it again and wow. Amazing with power amp bass turned up like crazy.

Look into the Tennmak Pro and Somic V4

Nov 14, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #3,011 of 33,689
Yes, it's detachable cable one. 11.11 was crazy with all those coupon offers. I stacked 4 coupons to get this price. 
Bravo sir, I consider myself good at getting deals but you sir have shamed my half assed efforts to the extreme. This was my first 11.11 so I wasnt prepared for this, by the next one I will be prepared. Does anyone know when the next huge aliexpress deals are supposed to happen.

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #3,012 of 33,689
After more time with the DT2+, I'm convinced I could have a genuine one. I'm thinking the mids are handled by the Knowles driver and the highs by the Chinese. Highs are pretty crisp but the star of the show are the mids. Also, the bass growls like crazy and is very textured. I'm really enjoying this sound signature after being use to more V-shaped sounds in 3+ years. Lots of sub-bass, but it could be because I'm not use to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back