Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 19, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #29,254 of 33,689
Is there anyone that has the Fearless Audio S6 Pro and Tin Hifi T3? Want to try a fearless iem but dont want to spend that much on it and the Pro seems to be a DF-neutral iem which I dont have. However the Graph looks like a T3 with more treble and even less bass, I feel the T3 lacks bass so I guess the s6 pro isnt for me then?
graph (1).png

Dec 19, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #29,255 of 33,689
Is there anyone that has the Fearless Audio S6 Pro and Tin Hifi T3? Want to try a fearless iem but dont want to spend that much on it and the Pro seems to be a DF-neutral iem which I dont have. However the Graph looks like a T3 with more treble and even less bass, I feel the T3 lacks bass so I guess the s6 pro isnt for me then?
Sorry, I cant answer your question, but seeing that T3 graph reminded me why I hated them. That 8k spike was literally hurting my ears on certain songs. I had to -6db there on EQ to stop them from being sibilant..

Dec 19, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #29,256 of 33,689
Sorry, I cant answer your question, but seeing that T3 graph reminded me why I hated them. That 8k spike was literally hurting my ears on certain songs. I had to -6db there on EQ to stop them from being sibilant..
The problem I have with the T3 is the lack of bass...and judging by the graph the s6 pro has even lesser bass, Maybe the S6 Rui is better for me.

Dec 20, 2019 at 6:55 AM Post #29,258 of 33,689
Can't you hear them somewhere before purchase? I always miss that with chi-fi ... :frowning2:
unfortunately the only stuff I can demo are brands like Beyerdynamic, AKG, Sennheiser, Chifi is something unknown here and even seems to be laughed at. ( I asked if they have or gonna get some chifi stuff and they laughed at me...doesnt help that im 19 either...)

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #29,259 of 33,689
To all FAAEAL fans, there's a FAAEAL lucky bag on AE right now:

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I'm guessing:
option A - looks quite good pricing for a Litz cable
option B - FAAEAL has lots of earbuds, so not sure what is gonna be in the bag, I hope it's the new Datura Pro, but maybe it's wishful thinking
option C - must be the Hibiscus right?

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #29,260 of 33,689
To all FAAEAL fans, there's a FAAEAL lucky bag on AE right now:

I'm guessing:
option A - looks quite good pricing for a Litz cable
option B - FAAEAL has lots of earbuds, so not sure what is gonna be in the bag, I hope it's the new Datura Pro, but maybe it's wishful thinking
option C - must be the Hibiscus right?
Well I think that Option B must be either the snow lotus 64 ohms, Narcissus 2.0 300 ohms or Datura Pro because they all have good ratings and are priced above the lucky bag itself.

Option C really cant be any other than the Hibiscus since the other iems they have are priced lower than the lucky bag and since lucky bags are cheaper than the iem that leaves only the Hibiscus.

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #29,261 of 33,689
@baskingshark My question though is if they will send the hibiscus in its original packaging or if they just send the iems. I might buy both B and C

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #29,262 of 33,689
@baskingshark My question though is if they will send the hibiscus in its original packaging or if they just send the iems. I might buy both B and C

Ya they just said the earpiece itself, so maybe best to check with them. Would be quite a crap move if it didn't come with cables (many folks are praising the Litz cable that came with the Hibiscus, and some even bought the Hibiscus just for the cable!). I'll probably give option C a miss as I have too many single DDs and the Hibiscus looks a bit bass lite for me from FR and reviews.

I'm quite interested in option B, their store page claimed it is a new product, and if I'm not wrong, the Datura Pro is the newest of the 3 buds you suggested.

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #29,263 of 33,689
ok maybe not after reading up on it more :) seems to lack bass and too average. Maybe thats why they have it in the lucky bag since not many are getting it. Too much competition for them and too many choices for us :)

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #29,264 of 33,689
Ya they just said the earpiece itself, so maybe best to check with them. Would be quite a crap move if it didn't come with cables (many folks are praising the Litz cable that came with the Hibiscus, and some even bought the Hibiscus just for the cable!). I'll probably give option C a miss as I have too many single DDs and the Hibiscus looks a bit bass lite for me from FR and reviews.

I'm quite interested in option B, their store page claimed it is a new product, and if I'm not wrong, the Datura Pro is the newest of the 3 buds you suggested.
yeah the Datura pro seems interesting, but I dont want to fall into another hole so im skipping it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back