Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 18, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #28,486 of 33,689
I have my DAP plugged in about 95% of the time, so probably. But haven't had this with any other pair. I haven't had it happen in a while now, and also started a new medication, so who knows....

I love this post, it is a perfect example of our collective insanity

"I've found the holy Grail!"
".....Hmmm, I wonder if there is a holier Grail out there, better order 8 more pairs to find out".

Don't take it so seriously or you might start believing yourself. What ever you think it's like...it's not like that.

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #28,487 of 33,689
Don't take it so seriously or you might start believing yourself. What ever you think it's like...it's not like that.
OCD is a powerful disease... Fortunately I'm medicated enough that I don't think I could take anything seriously it I tried, thanks modern medicine!

This is all so subjective, why can't we be happy with what we have? Is it a fault as individuals, or as humans?

The grass truly is always greener on the other side.... At least chifi keeps it cheap-ish.

Edit:. Hmmm, getting shocked by my RHA CL2 now, and my DAP is acting funny. F$#@!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #28,488 of 33,689
OCD is a powerful disease... Fortunately I'm medicated enough that I don't think I could take anything seriously it I tried, thanks modern medicine!

This is all so subjective, why can't we be happy with what we have? Is it a fault as individuals, or as humans?

The grass truly is always greener on the other side.... At least chifi keeps it cheap-ish.

Edit:. Hmmm, getting shocked by my RHA CL2 now, and my DAP is acting funny. F$#@!

You are right about OCD. All of us on head-fi, a few thousand, of billions in the world, must have levels of OCD. I'm not medicated for that yet but am for many other things. Maybe I would stop buying if they gave me Ketamine for it. I do love those eccentrics who cannot stop getting more and more 'stuff'.

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #28,489 of 33,689
What kind of medicine are you getting for ocd

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #28,490 of 33,689
You are right about OCD. All of us on head-fi, a few thousand, of billions in the world, must have levels of OCD. I'm not medicated for that yet but am for many other things. Maybe I would stop buying if they gave me Ketamine for it. I do love those eccentrics who cannot stop getting more and more 'stuff'.

I get my meds from a local guy that drives around in a mobile pharmacy:
1F6B6E8B-549C-4B91-92FD-2325233BDAD1.gif

It definitely helps quiet the ChiFi voices in my head:
440DA2C4-FB88-442D-99D1-B6A87432BEBE.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #28,491 of 33,689
I get my meds from a local guy that drives around in a mobile pharmacy:

It definitely helps quiet the ChiFi voices in my head:
Seems legit

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #28,492 of 33,689
Nov 18, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #28,493 of 33,689
I get those medications too and on January 1 they will be available legally in Illinois, about an hour away. Hooorayyyyy!!!!!

Anyway, I've been on so many different meds for OCD/anxiety/depression/bipolar that it's absurd.

Right now, fluoxetine (Prozac, a staple in my diet for 20 years now), Clonazepam (Klonopin) as needed, and vraylar, which I just started.

Overall, they help me rein it in when it counts. I have mostly contamination focused OCD but obviously it spills over into every facet of my life and I compulsively check locks, doors, oven knobs and stuff like that too. Let's just say I go through a lot of bleach, Clorox wipes and Lysol.... I can calculate bleach concentrates in my head and know what the different PPMs will do. 800 ppm bleach water is great.... BTW. 2 ounces of bleach per gallon is my jam.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 5:49 PM Post #28,494 of 33,689
I get those medications too and on January 1 they will be available legally in Illinois, about an hour away. Hooorayyyyy!!!!!

Anyway, I've been on so many different meds for OCD/anxiety/depression/bipolar that it's absurd.

Right now, fluoxetine (Prozac, a staple in my diet for 20 years now), Clonazepam (Klonopin) as needed, and vraylar, which I just started.

Overall, they help me rein it in when it counts. I have mostly contamination focused OCD but obviously it spills over into every facet of my life and I compulsively check locks, doors, oven knobs and stuff like that too. Let's just say I go through a lot of bleach, Clorox wipes and Lysol.... I can calculate bleach concentrates in my head and know what the different PPMs will do. 800 ppm bleach water is great.... BTW. 2 ounces of bleach per gallon is my jam.
You talkin about weed ? Free in illinois?

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #28,495 of 33,689

ps. I think i dip my self in a few months in the 1k dollar iem range

try the PP8 if you have the chance. that's the only above 1K IEM that for me personally worth it's price

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #28,496 of 33,689

You just made me smile :smiley::sweat_smile:

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:54 PM Post #28,497 of 33,689
You talkin about weed ? Free in illinois?
Yep, they legalized it for recreational use last year, goes into effect Jan 1. Same with Michigan, already legal for recreational use in many other states too, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, California, Washington DC, Maine, etc)

Iowa is a bunch of dumb regressive Farmers though, so it won't happen here until it's everywhere else first. There was just an article about a small town in mayor caught growing 30 pot plants and they got 20 years in jail, when it's legal across the state border. Crazy insane drug laws.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #28,498 of 33,689
Yep, they legalized it for recreational use last year, goes into effect Jan 1. Same with Michigan, already legal for recreational use in many other states too, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, California, Washington DC, Maine, etc)

Iowa is a bunch of dumb regressive Farmers though, so it won't happen here until it's everywhere else first. There was just an article about a small town in mayor caught growing 30 pot plants and they got 20 years in jail, when it's legal across the state border. Crazy insane drug laws.
A friend of mine got swated last week they took his 5 gramm brought him to jail for 3 days and searched his phone messages for other contacts. He is now out on bail.

My place in germany is crazy baden württenberg and bayern

But we make progress in legalization. A lot of partys want it legal there are alot of debattes its just a question of years

I dont smoke since 5 years for me personally it just depressed me and make me nervouse chronical it all stopt after quiting but i think half of the problems are quest becouse the knowledge is illegal in my mind

Nov 18, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #28,499 of 33,689
I don't smoke anymore as I have been a truck driver for 21 years now, but its going to be crazy when Illinois goes legal. Its decriminalized in the city of Saint Louis and there are quite a few shops setting up on the ill side of the river. Almost makes me want to quit my job.

Yes I would like some of the Yellow Haze, some Watermelon Kush and a bit of the Tropikulato please.

Nov 18, 2019 at 8:23 PM Post #28,500 of 33,689
Wow .... should we have a pot thread now? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back