Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jul 10, 2019 at 3:10 AM Post #24,830 of 33,689
One more thing I would like to add about the SIF, due to the specialty of the DD we made this time. please make sure the the earphone has to be burned for AT LEAST 50 hours , it's very very important to do so. Thanks
Can you go into more detail why that is?

Jul 10, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #24,831 of 33,689
Are the Nicehck M6 still a good option within the 80-100 USD price range? I'm looking for a significant upgrade, but can't decide between the M6, Ibasso IT01, FiiO FH1, and some others.

*Sorry for multiposting. I'm just really looking for some feedback.

Jul 10, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #24,832 of 33,689
One more thing I would like to add about the SIF, due to the specialty of the DD we made this time. please make sure the the earphone has to be burned for AT LEAST 50 hours , it's very very important to do so. Thanks

I dont really believe in "burn-in" but I will give it a try this time just for giggles. It requires just emptying M9´s battery for five times, I hope its worth it... :p

Jul 10, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #24,833 of 33,689
yes why we hve to burn in

Jul 10, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #24,835 of 33,689
I have written my impression about the Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless IEMs

I have to admit, this product is very good.. didn't wanna try a true wireless pair of IEMs as the few i've tried sounded trash and were garbage in terms of battery, connectivity and build quality.

This is a real exception. Sounds well, good connectivity and battery.
I think this product should be discussed some more..

https://yourstingyfriend.altervista.org/?p=612

My thoughts here, if someone is interested.

Jul 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #24,837 of 33,689
Are the Nicehck M6 still a good option within the 80-100 USD price range? I'm looking for a significant upgrade, but can't decide between the M6, Ibasso IT01, FiiO FH1, and some others.

The M6 are a little bit V-shaped, so if you want something smooth and balanced (e.g. KPE), M6 would probably not be the best option. Its lower treble is super crisp and detailed though.

Jul 11, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #24,838 of 33,689
The same issue that was annoying me on KPE now it's happening on my Oxygen :/. The ear moisture building up onto the nozzle filter and slowly blocking the sound decreasing the sound pressure level so you perceive a channel imbalance.

Pics of the filter after ~1hour of usage:
it gets kinda wet
n8mhCew.jpg

6Y1yvEm.jpg

On KPE it was wayy worse the channel imbalance and slower to dry the filter out, but now on O2 leaving it 1 minute it's enough to the sweat dry out and back to normal but after weeks I felt the filter needed to be replaced since I was needing to get higher volumes (70/100) compared to my first week (50/100) to get the superb sound. Hopefully, Tanchjim provides a lot of extra filters (I think even KXXS now comes with some extra filters too since it's a constant issue on KPE) but it seems not the best fix for this annoying issue.

I've noticed this happens more often when I use black firmer silicon tips, might those tips elevate the temperature in my ears causing this? I think full metallic IEMs aren't for me, lol.
Thanks for posting this. Yesterday I started noticing channel imbalance in my O2s that wasn't there when I first got them, but I didn't remember your post until today.
Oxygen filter comparison.jpg
Yellow is with a fresh filter (what it should sound like), and green is what it sounded like with a dirty filter.
Even more interesting is the blue line, which is without any filter at all. I'm tempted to slap some Oxygen filters on some of my peakier IEMs to see how it changes the sound.

Jul 11, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #24,839 of 33,689

Ibasso IT01 is a great IEM, but maybe at the moment TFZ No.3 is a serious candidate for the best IEM U$ 100

Jul 11, 2019 at 6:12 PM Post #24,840 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back