1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

First

Back
1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656
1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665
Next

Last
  1. Lidson Mendes Br
    Ibasso IT01 is a great IEM, but maybe at the moment TFZ No.3 is a serious candidate for the best IEM U$ 100

Toastybob and loomisjohnson like this.
  2. Lidson Mendes Br
    Excellent review.

3. NeonHD
    Some guy let me borrow his Kanas Pro today and I got to try it. WOW. They sound like the MH755, but with 10x more resolution. So smooth and relaxed, with a beautiful and natural tonality. Definitely hits the harman target curve. Soundstage is also very expansive. Too bad they're almost gone now :/

4. Karendar
    Been hearing good things about Kanas pro. Wish I could have a listen without splurging. Already have a DM6 and Nicehck f3 on hand and another non-chifi on the way

5. NeonHD
    How's the Nicehck F3? It looks just like the KPE, maybe even more better looking.

6. Karendar
    Very power hungry. It opens up on a good amped source. It also took me a long while of tip rolling to get a proper seal. Once those elements were ironed out, while bright out of the box, it ended up taming after burning in. This isn't a bass heavy IEM in any sense. I love the melody of the mids on these.

As a whole, it's a peculiar soundstage. It's not pure reference, it's hard to give it a sig like L or V shaped. Which explains why it isn't everyone's cup of tea. But with the right cable pairing and source, it really changes them.

HungryPanda likes this.
  7. dondonut
    Ever experience that joy when popping in an old IEM you haven't used forever? Just woke up and felt like playing some tracks with the KZ EDR1. Wow, I'm reminded the output of these phones, for 3$, is pretty insane.

8. SiggyFraud
    Thanks, I appreciate your input.
    The KPE are out of my budget, at least for now. Besides, I already ordered the Sennheisers IE 40 PRO, and a pair of used Ibasso IT01 :wink:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  9. SiggyFraud
    I just ordered a pair of used IT01 in near-mint condition for less than 80 bucks :wink: I always wanted to give them a try.

10. Animagus
    Thank you! :D Do you have one or thinking of getting one?

11. HunterT
    deleted

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  12. HunterT
    Interested in an LZ A6 anyone? I have one for sale here on head-fi.

13. snip3r77
    not sure if anyone has taken the Ti cable to the normal tfz 3

14. Makahl
    Your graph is pretty much the same thing that I've experienced with my rig after replacing the filter. Btw, today I was searching for an e-mail in the package to see if I could get more filters and I came across this thing:
    Look at item 2. Might that was my mistake because I do use it all day long even on rainy days.

15. antdroid
    I got the TFZ No 3 and Moondrop KXXS in this week and here's a quick measurement between the two, and my quick impressions. Thanks to Linsoul for providing me these demo units. The No 3 is much bassier and brighter than the Moondrops (KXXS and Kanas Pro). The KXXS is a slightly warmer version of the Kanas Pro and I feel has a smaller (though very slightly) soundstage. I prefer the Kanas Pro over both of these as it stands right now. But it's only based on limited listening and A-B-Cing between the three over an hour of listening last night.

I dont think TFZ No 3 is my thing -- too v-shaped, but I can see how people do end up liking it. It's got some bass impact and some bright energy that inherently makes it sound clear. I think the Kanas Pro is still a really good balance for me between the entire spectrum and works well with many genres. The KXXS is a more musical/intimate version of the KP and makes a smooth IEM even smoother.

vs kxxs.png

First

Back
1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656
1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665
Next

Last