Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 5, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #23,446 of 33,689
hello fellows, any recommendations for tips to use with the ****'s? I'd like to order some along with them
I am using large Spiral Dots. The wide bore works very well and the shallow profile ensures a good fit.

May 5, 2019 at 7:21 AM Post #23,447 of 33,689
I am using large Spiral Dots. The wide bore works very well and the shallow profile ensures a good fit.

^^This is my favorite tip with them as well :)

May 5, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #23,451 of 33,689
hello fellows, any recommendations for tips to use with the ****'s? I'd like to order some along with them

I'm using Spinfit CP100 for ****. Literally Spinfit on all IEM :D Best tip ever.

May 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #23,453 of 33,689
I'm using Spinfit CP100 for ****. Literally Spinfit on all IEM :D Best tip ever.
I feel sorry for You then because most IEMs react differently to different tips SQ-wise and spinfit could not be always best option for best SQ.

May 5, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #23,454 of 33,689
I feel sorry for You then because most IEMs react differently to different tips SQ-wise and spinfit could not be always best option for best SQ.

Agreed. It makes many of my IEMs Sound considerably worse. I only use them as a last resort, because the eartip core is so long. It is the only way some IEMs with short stubby nozzles will fit. The NiceHCK EP10 is a perfect example of one that I can only use with SpinFits.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 7:32 PM Post #23,455 of 33,689
Maybe it's not a SQ issue, maybe they just can't get a seal or sufficient comfort with any other tips. I, for example, almost always prefer multiflanged ones due to fit issues (namely, seal and the retention of IEMs within my ears, especially during jaw motion). And I am also not particularly bothered by minute changes of the signature (though I've also seen graphs of some THD change due to tips) since I tend to EQ most things.

May 5, 2019 at 8:03 PM Post #23,457 of 33,689

Yeah i know but most of the time my ear fit to the spinfit the best. I also try the Final E but not quite airy in comparison to spinfit and i hate wearing foam típ :D Thank you for your opinion, i will try other like Spiral Dot or Symbio if i got a chance

May 5, 2019 at 8:25 PM Post #23,458 of 33,689
guys any suggestion for Over-ear headphones under $ 100? (sound preference: wide sound stage, more focus on mids, V shape sound )

The focus on mids is the opposite of V shaped. The bottom of the V is where there is a lack of mids.

Do you mean W shape?

Also, by over ear are you talking about IEMs that go over and behind the ear? Or do you mean over ear (circumaural) full size headphones? Just clarifying, because this thread is for IEMs.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 8:36 PM Post #23,459 of 33,689
The focus on mids is the opposite of V shaped. The bottom of the V is where there is a lack of mids.

Do you mean W shape?

Also, by over ear are you talking about IEMs that go over and behind the ear? Or do you mean over ear (circumaural) full size headphones? Just clarifying, because this thread is for IEMs.

Should the thread be renamed? It says

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs)

May 5, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #23,460 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back