Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 27, 2019 at 12:00 PM Post #22,306 of 33,689
> a beginner model IEM

Is that a cute way to say something is bad nowadays? It's $34. Let's say it's not a beginner price for Chi-FI and... why would you guys suggest it to a beginner when you have:

- Moondrop Crescent
- Sony MH755
- Blitzwolf BW-ES1
- HIFI Walker
- KZ ZSN... etc

If I were a beginner definitely I'd prefer to start w/ something better for the money.

- **** for 22€ is unbeatable IMO.
- KZ ZS7 for 33€ is also incredible.

Next step is only begins at 100€, I believe.

Feb 27, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #22,308 of 33,689
My review of Auglamour F300 basic beginner IEMs. Good performance on lows and might be a good beginning but not in pink color :)

My blog
HeadFi

Hmm, interesting. Seems as you've got a very different experience from them than I did. Wonder if it's unit variations or just differences in personal preference.

Feb 27, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #22,309 of 33,689
**** drags down 100$ in ears like the massdrop edc3 in the deep water killing them quickly

Here's mine with the MMCX KZ Mixed Copper/Silver 8 Core Cable and Spinfits.

Today listening to this with the Fiio E07K DAC/AMP, I thought that sound can't get much better than this...

****.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #22,310 of 33,689
@CoiL I do agree too on the bass aspect, it is on the weaker side of things with moderate extension and average decay. Midrange is laid-back & treble is smooth. As mentioned by @IryxBRO , I feel it definitely serves its purpose as a beginner model IEM with its pricing.

Cheers & Happy Listening, as always! :)

So beginners doesn't like good sound :wink:

Feb 27, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #22,311 of 33,689
Here's mine with the MMXC KZ Mixed Copper/Silver 8 Core Cable and Spinfits.

Today listening to this with the Fiio E07K DAC, I tought that sound can't get much better than this...

Which spinfit is that?

Feb 27, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #22,314 of 33,689
> a beginner model IEM

Is that a cute way to say something is bad nowadays? It's $34. Let's say it's not a beginner price for Chi-FI and... why would you guys suggest it to a beginner when you have:

- Moondrop Crescent
- Sony MH755
- Blitzwolf BW-ES1
- HIFI Walker
- KZ ZSN... etc

If I were a beginner definitely I'd prefer to start w/ something better for the money.

My thoughts exactly. I'd easily pick the QT2, QT3, MH755, ZSN, D4 and even the old ED9 over the F300.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #22,316 of 33,689
Hmm, interesting. Seems as you've got a very different experience from them than I did. Wonder if it's unit variations or just differences in personal preference.
Having the F200 and knowing how extraordinary the build quality is, I doubt they would have problems with unit variation.

Feb 27, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #22,317 of 33,689

I have the F300 and overall I've been pretty happy with mine. Considering the build quality and how comfortable they are, I find it easy to like them. They don't sound as great as my other IEMs but they really aren't that bad.

Feb 27, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #22,318 of 33,689
I have the F300 and overall I've been pretty happy with mine. Considering the build quality and how comfortable they are, I find it easy to like them. They don't sound as great as my other IEMs but they really aren't that bad.

Different strokes for different folks I'd guess. Fit and build quality is very nice but the sound is pretty mediocre to me. I'd even go as far as saying they're one of the worst IEM's I've heard in a long time. YMMV and obviously does in this case.

Feb 27, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #22,319 of 33,689
> a beginner model IEM

- Moondrop Crescent
- Sony MH755
- Blitzwolf BW-ES1
- HIFI Walker
- KZ ZSN... etc

Ok, but you also have Hidizs EP3, KZ ED16, GeekWold - that the ones I've been dealing with any that are worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back