Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 28, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #2,133 of 33,689
I also revisited the Fiio X7 after getting some software upgrades and amplifier modules. Please check out the link if you're interested. 

Long story short, Android Market is here and the AM3 is an awesome little amp module. Here we go:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-x7/reviews/14506

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #2,136 of 33,689

Moni One arrived. After one hour of listening session I get headache. Bright with harsh highs, boosted upper mids with a lot of sybilants. If it's not enough these are bass light with no subbass. Tried with stock tips and Spirals. I'll burn them in over the weekend and see if anything changed. OTB not impressed at all. Maaan, my head.

Wow. I'm going to be really mad.
needs minimum3 days of burn in

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #2,137 of 33,689
Hi guys. I just got an email from Gareth from Topeco Electronics on aliexpress that my CIEM hybrid earphones are ready to be shipped. They are making some really cheap but interesting-lookin CIEM earphones (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hisenior-Hybrid-DD-Knowles-BA-Balanced-Armature-ED-TWFK-Drivers-UIEM-CIEM-Noise-Cancelling-In-Ear/32734529283.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.yIY1tX ). I noticed this company about a month and a half ago and actually I guess I mentioned the CIEMs on the old thread but there were no experiences with them. decided to pull the trigger nevertheless. Here are some photos of my CIEMs from Gareth.

So do i have to send my impression to them?

Oct 28, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #2,138 of 33,689
needs minimum3 days of burn in

Yeah already talked to him via PM and they are doing better after a few hours burning in

Oct 28, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #2,140 of 33,689
Oct 28, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #2,141 of 33,689
cool.gif
all999, The seller contacted me right away, apparently quite anxious about your impressions of the Moni One and asked me If I had received mine yet and what were my impressions? I told him no, that mine went through China sort on 10/26 so if shipping stays about what it normally does, I should have them around 11/2  or so. He says that they need to be burned in and assures me they are very good sounding IEMs and that the Treble will even out.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Oct 28, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #2,142 of 33,689
:cool: all999, The seller contacted me right away, apparently quite anxious about your impressions of the Moni One and asked me If I had received mine yet and what were my impressions? I told him no, that mine went through China sort on 10/26 so if shipping stays about what it normally does, I should have them around 11/2  or so. He says that they need to be burned in and assures me they are very good sounding IEMs and that the Treble will even out.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

Just tried them after 24h of burning in. Treble settled down a bit and not as piercing as ootb. Still not sounding like a 100$ earphones to me. Vocals are thin, soundstage smaller than average, but what worries me most is really light bass. No way to get a pleasure from electronic and metal tunes. I have directly comparison to TFZ Series 5, KZ ZST, XBA-A3 and MDR-EX1000. Also had Shockwaves 3 and FLC8S.

Burning mode on.

Oct 28, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #2,145 of 33,689
Just tried them after 24h of burning in. Treble settled down a bit and not as piercing as ootb. Still not sounding like a 100$ earphones to me. Vocals are thin, soundstage smaller than average, but what worries me most is really light bass. No way to get a pleasure from electronic and metal tunes. I have directly comparison to TFZ Series 5, KZ ZST, XBA-A3 and MDR-EX1000. Also had Shockwaves 3 and FLC8S.

Burning mode on.

This sounds really disappointing ,  my  adjusted order for moni one is waiting for my payment and at a moment i was about to pay than I  think it is better if I wait a little and see some impressions from someone ,,,,  and now am going to cancel my order ,,, 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back