Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 16, 2019 at 9:58 AM Post #21,316 of 33,689
Hey CCA owner, wanna ask you how **** compared to C10? im more interested in **** since its using piezo driver, never had an iem with piezo before. and i love flat balance signature with good sub bass. I cant find any info about its soundstage. any thoughts?
I've been hearing both the **** and C10 at work and I'm hung on both! They are two different beast which I love so much! C10 is balanced with premium all-around soundstage presence, while the **** plays in the neutral zone with an excellent lower sub-bass punch with no, and I mean NO mid-bass bleed, whatsoever! The **** is very transparent with plenty of hi-end and micro details on top. So far, the **** is sounding like a solid champ for those who like a neutral sound signature.

...I still need more time with them and will write my impressions later this week. :writing_hand:

-Clear

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #21,317 of 33,689
F6919A7D-5CC4-473A-A5E2-E3D4E74F31A6.jpeg F9FC15B0-2B66-4994-83ED-505520844D8B.jpeg B0C3A886-B6F2-478F-8DFD-E0F8DE9C7845.jpeg
Standard, just edited it. :p

Just got them in and what a beauty’s!

Impressions will follow soon!

Jan 16, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #21,318 of 33,689
I've been hearing both the **** and C10 at work and I'm hung on both! They are two different beast which I love so much! C10 is balanced with premium all-around soundstage presence, while the **** plays in the neutral zone with an excellent lower sub-bass punch with no, and I mean NO mid-bass bleed, whatsoever! The **** is very transparent with plenty of hi-end and micro details on top. So far, the **** is sounding like a solid champ for those who like a neutral sound signature.

...I still need more time with them and will write my impressions later this week. :writing_hand:

-Clear
Are **** heavy? I had some hard time with Moondrop Aria which is actually heavy and they tend to fall out of my ears...

Jan 16, 2019 at 1:39 PM Post #21,319 of 33,689

Just got them in and what a beauty’s!

Impressions will follow soon!

Oh, i didnt know that they are available on turquoise color as well. Looking forward for your impressions. :musical_score:

Jan 16, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #21,320 of 33,689
Oh, i didnt know that they are available on turquoise color as well. Looking forward for your impressions. :musical_score:

They are a mixture between purple and green, on the promo pictures they show mainly green, but mine is mostly purple!

Jan 16, 2019 at 6:04 PM Post #21,321 of 33,689
I'm thinking of getting the audbos p4 because it's heavily discounted on aliexpress now. Any other recommendation?

Also if heard that the included cable is bad for the p4 so if I do buy it, which cable is the best for it?

I use mine with the stock cable. No problem with it. I did try another that we had here but it caused fit issues for me.

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #21,326 of 33,689
Jan 16, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #21,327 of 33,689
Holy crap, just received my Sony MH755's which I paid $10 for, they sound better than both the Kanas Pro and Tansio Mirai TSMR-3's to me.

I am amazed

I have MH750 and MH755, legit one i believe. they are very good for the price but i dont believe its better than KPE and TSMR-3. MH755 got good sub bass, but a bit mid bass bleed, clear mid, but need to boost up a bit the extension at around 1khz, details are good but not super detail.
soundstage isnt wide and deep. They sounds very intimate. Maybe they just suited your v shaped signature, indeed its sounds fun

I would say very good iems for the price (i even got mine for $4 with different serial number, and its legit i think) but cant be compared to KPE, TSMR, IT01s, DM6 level, not even BQEYZ. but as best value, absolutely BIG YES!

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:46 PM Post #21,328 of 33,689
I have MH750 and MH755, legit one i believe. they are very good for the price but i dont believe its better than KPE and TSMR-3. MH755 got good sub bass, but a bit mid bass bleed, clear mid, but need to boost up a bit the extension at around 1khz, details are good but not super detail.
soundstage isnt wide and deep. They sounds very intimate. Maybe they just suited your v shaped signature, indeed its sounds fun

I would say very good iems for the price (i even got mine for $4 with different serial number, and its legit i think) but cant be compared to KPE, TSMR, IT01s, DM6 level, not even BQEYZ. but as best value, absolutely BIG YES!
Haha yeah I figured the TSMR comparison was far fetched but for $3 I had to try them.

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #21,329 of 33,689

I have some issue with the way the treble is handled in both the KPE and TSMR-3, I am a bit treble sensitive. The TSMR-3 I need to EQ the treble down a bit otherwise they are harsh. The KPE treble sometimes sounds out of phase to me. I wouldn't say the soundstage is too much better on the TSMR compared to the MH755's I have. Maybe my hearing is going :frowning2:

Having said that, the cable on the MH755 is atrocious. I will be re-cabling mine.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #21,330 of 33,689

how about the mh750 ? is it as good ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back