Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 15, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #21,301 of 33,689
You can try resetting the pair.

Press the button on both for 15 seconds. Then power off. Then restart / re-pair as per normal.

Thanks for the instructions on this, I did this and paired afresh and they worked fine again. I think @Slater is onto something about them dying on me at the gym probably because they're not, as they claim, sweat proof as advertised, so I'll probably avoid using them at the gym ever again. But glad they at least work again! I wouldn't have likely even have bothered without your instructions on resetting. :beerchug:

Jan 15, 2019 at 11:27 AM Post #21,302 of 33,689
Just got my NICEHCK M6 man they are good especially for the $88 I paid for them. Still messing around with different tip and filter combinations. The TRN cable looks really nice with them if I do say so myself :)
20190115_112236.jpg

Jan 15, 2019 at 11:50 PM Post #21,307 of 33,689
I'm thinking of getting the audbos p4 because it's heavily discounted on aliexpress now. Any other recommendation?

Also if heard that the included cable is bad for the p4 so if I do buy it, which cable is the best for it?

Jan 16, 2019 at 12:53 AM Post #21,308 of 33,689
@1clearhead I think you're going to like the ****, got then yesterday and they're superior to the Artiste DC1 IMO.

Very neutral, definitely not for bass heads. Extremely detailed in the highs and mids (which are not recessed to my ears). Vocals (both male and female) sound superb. Good soundstage, imaging and excellent separation.

These are early impressions though, but they have hit a sweet spot for me, most impressed I've been on an initial listen for a long time.

The DC1 are more v shaped in comparison

Jan 16, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #21,309 of 33,689
@1clearhead I think you're going to like the ****, got then yesterday and they're superior to the Artiste DC1 IMO.

Very neutral, definitely not for bass heads. Extremely detailed in the highs and mids (which are not recessed to my ears). Vocals (both male and female) sound superb. Good soundstage, imaging and excellent separation.

These are early impressions though, but they have hit a sweet spot for me, most impressed I've been on an initial listen for a long time.

The DC1 are more v shaped in comparison
Yea, I was listening to them all weekend long and they are awesome! They have such an incredible transparency and neutrality to them!

When I read one of the reviews on head-fi about the Kanas Pro, it sounds exactly like the same description I would describe the ****! No kidding!...You should read the Kanas Pro review to see what I mean.

So far, I have it like this:
1) **** (Best) So far, excellent!...and plays way above it's price in the neutral range! The combo of piezo, BA, and dynamic excel!

2) DC1 (Great) Nicely balanced at a fair price. The piezo's really express themselves here.

3) DACOM F01 (Very good) Balanced (or almost neutral) for such a low...and I mean low price! But, it can be a little bright at the lower treble.

For now, I'm still comparing, analyzing, and burning all three of them in.

-Clear

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #21,311 of 33,689
Yea, I was listening to them all weekend long and they are awesome! They have such an incredible transparency and neutrality to them!

When I read one of the reviews on head-fi about the Kanas Pro, it sounds exactly like the same description I would describe the ****! No kidding!...You should read the Kanas Pro review to see what I mean.

So far, I have it like this:
1) **** (Best) So far, excellent!...and plays way above it's price in the neutral range! The combo of piezo, BA, and dynamic excel!
2) DC1 (Great) Nicely balanced at a fair price. The piezo's really express themselves here.
3) DACOM F01 (Very good) Balanced (or almost neutral) for such a low...and I mean low price! But, it can be a little bright at the lower treble.

For now, I'm still comparing, analyzing, and burning all three of them in.

-Clear

Hey CCA owner, wanna ask you how **** compared to C10? im more interested in **** since its using piezo driver, never had an iem with piezo before. and i love flat balance signature with good sub bass. I cant find any info about its soundstage. any thoughts?

Jan 16, 2019 at 4:37 AM Post #21,312 of 33,689
Hi Clear, is **** better than ZSN? Can you point me to the link on AliExpress?

If judge from my observation (subjective), i will like **** more than ZSN because more balance and not harsh.

Jan 16, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #21,313 of 33,689

They are different animals, but from a technical perspective, yes they are better, for not that much more money.

That's crazy when you think about what great value the ZSN are for their price.

**** have superior detail resolution, timbre soundstage but their signature isn't for everyone and they could be too treble heavy for some. Their bass extends low but is not emphasized like most others on their price range.

Jan 16, 2019 at 6:33 AM Post #21,314 of 33,689
Hey CCA owner, wanna ask you how **** compared to C10? im more interested in **** since its using piezo driver, never had an iem with piezo before. and i love flat balance signature with good sub bass. I cant find any info about its soundstage. any thoughts?
I'm waiting for both of these. I have the DC1 and Elecom CB1000 as well (both DD+ piezo). I will do a comparison when they arrive. Really looking forward to hearing the ****, I think piezo tweeters are superb, especially with regard to soundstage and lack of peaks.

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #21,315 of 33,689
Sorry, according to the ADMIN, I should not go any further revealing links to this banned brand. So, I'll just refer to the brand as **** with comparisons to the other IEM's. Though, I can say that I like both the ZSN and **** a lot, but the ****, so far, has no harshness or sibilance just like the C10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back