Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 19, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #1,801 of 33,689
  Thanks a lot. Will skip K1 and hunt for something else. Probably PMV A01 MK2 is back on my wish list and will do some more research what to get next.

Let me disagree with this guy and tell that even if soundstage maybe not the best one out there they sound very emotional, they are bright but they do not sound sibilant or harsh. Bass is very good, not the boomy one but very well textured and vocals are outstanding. I have not heard PMV A01 MK2 but according to reviews I would highly doubt that they are that good.

Oct 19, 2016 at 5:07 AM Post #1,804 of 33,689
  Thanks a lot. Will skip K1 and hunt for something else. Probably PMV A01 MK2 is back on my wish list and will do some more research what to get next.

Let me disagree with this guy and tell that even if soundstage maybe not the best one out there they sound very emotional, they are bright but they do not sound sibilant or harsh. Bass is very good, not the boomy one but very well textured and vocals are outstanding. I have not heard PMV A01 MK2 but according to reviews I would highly doubt that they are that good.

Hmmm... gotta read some more reviews on both and make my own decision... it seems so.

Oct 19, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #1,813 of 33,689
Last time I have bought Super Audio, they have messed with Crossover so 2x 30017 were used for low frequences and they have had a very WEIRD sound. I have given them for modification to another company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back