CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 18, 2018 at 3:21 AM Post #14,266 of 31,845
You? I don't have a T2... never wanted one (unless you mean the Einsear T2).

You want to compare them to the einsear T2? :beyersmile:
I do have those and would be curious how they compare!

Nov 18, 2018 at 7:43 AM Post #14,268 of 31,845
Is Audiobudget's website not working for anyone else?
Not accessible from here too.

I am waiting for his review on the V2 and ZSN. While the reviews are not professional as others', I can get some quick idea about an item relatively compared to other items he already reviewed.

Nov 18, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #14,271 of 31,845
F37331D0-8489-40C1-9003-9D68CCB5F381.jpeg I think I gave the CCA C04 too little love until now. Yes, they are bass centric and offer little sparkle and resolution in the upper mids and highs, but the sound is entertaining nonetheless, mostly due to the above average soundstage. I forgot how sweet rolled off highs can actually sound when done properly.

Nov 18, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #14,273 of 31,845
I am going to order one once I get caught up on a few reviews as well. I just did a review on the HifiHear F30 from the same seller.

Nov 18, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #14,274 of 31,845
Just for fun I decided to try the **** A8 (clone of the Geekworld GK3) I was sent (No they did not send it for me to do a review on it, it was just in the package for some weird reason. I think it was because they gave me the wrong color earbuds idk) and honestly they don't sound bad nothing like my BQ3 but for the price they are ok. Although now the V80 can be found for a few more dollars and everything except the treble for the v80 is a 1 or maybe two steps up the quality scale. If they started out at about $5-7 cheaper I would say go for it. I will probably give them to a friend because honestly they are better than a pair of $5 Walmart specials or skull candy ear buds most of my friends use and I have two more iems on the way so I don't really need another.

I also got the **** S8 along with my BQ3 and while I appreciate the gesture. The only thing I like about them is how well they fit MY Ears. And they look pretty. Soundwise they are not for me. Veiled, distant vocals, no clarity, bass is muddy and is dumping all over the other frequencies. Can't complain to too much for the cost, free... Maybe burn in will help but doubt it...Maybe driver replacement...wish I knew how to do it...They would have been very nice with better drivers and tuning...

Nov 18, 2018 at 10:35 PM Post #14,275 of 31,845
I also got the **** S8 along with my BQ3 and while I appreciate the gesture. The only thing I like about them is how well they fit MY Ears. And they look pretty. Soundwise they are not for me. Veiled, distant vocals, no clarity, bass is muddy and is dumping all over the other frequencies. Can't complain to too much for the cost, free... Maybe burn in will help but doubt it...Maybe driver replacement...wish I knew how to do it...They would have been very nice with better drivers and tuning...
I didn't like the S8 either but I gave them to a friend who loved the sound so I guess some people like them.

Nov 19, 2018 at 2:16 AM Post #14,277 of 31,845
Not accessible from here too.

I am waiting for his review on the V2 and ZSN. While the reviews are not professional as others', I can get some quick idea about an item relatively compared to other items he already reviewed.

You're probably gonna have to wait a long time, still waiting for his KZ ZS4 review and countless others...

Nov 19, 2018 at 4:06 AM Post #14,278 of 31,845
Hi, could anyone be so kind and recommend a replacement for my Tennmak Banjo earphones. I was satisfied with their sound as I do like a warm and non-fatigueing sound without harshness in the treble.
I would like earphones with a microphone and some sort of barrel design, a massive earpiece like the ZSN is not for me. I would highly appreciate any recommendation.

Nov 19, 2018 at 4:43 AM Post #14,279 of 31,845
Hi, could anyone be so kind and recommend a replacement for my Tennmak Banjo earphones. I was satisfied with their sound as I do like a warm and non-fatigueing sound without harshness in the treble.
I would like earphones with a microphone and some sort of barrel design, a massive earpiece like the ZSN is not for me. I would highly appreciate any recommendation.
Zhiyin Z5000 comes to mind. You can get an mmcx cable with a mic

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 4:44 AM Post #14,280 of 31,845
Oh. And there's another sale which will start in the next 4 days at AE, the Black Friday sale. The prices are already shown.

Already past my monthly budget....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back