CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 23, 2018 at 5:33 AM Post #7,307 of 31,867
Well it01 vs aaw nebula 1 is more justifiable.

It01 sounds cleaner...less bassy than nebula and cleaner....with more isolation

And it01 and nebula both don't follow Asian signature .

Well its a w shape and u shape fusion to be exact....Asian signature I am talking about.

Dips on bass and mid intersection and mid and treble intersection, then make it neutral.... Sorta .....is asian signature..

Treble, mids and bass sound separated and can be tuned better and....to our ears it gives a sense of vivid clarity from mids and treble(as they sound different) and bass gives an impact making us feel the IEM is magic.....

Well it is good way of fooling our ears and pleasing masses......if not done properly can make IEM honky, hazy or treble of timed or I would say treble is busy somewhere like magaosi k3 pro and bgvp dm5.

Well now Chinese are slowly getting more premium hardware to calibrate.... Example are ZSR and DS1..

Well Rose, TFZ and premium Chinese don't come on list.

And well all the guys saying hifiman re400 is outdated to new Chinese....let me correct those.

Hifiman's sounds completely coherent and non fatiguing

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:57 AM Post #7,310 of 31,867
Feb 23, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #7,313 of 31,867
I feel like you post a little excessively...

As in typing a sentence with 2 separate posts, or saying you misspelled a word. I'm sure everyone welcomes more information about earphones, but in the past couple pages there have been quite a few one liners : P

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #7,314 of 31,867
I have tequila and I have listened it01.

Tequila is simply bass weak, it01 sounds better

Both have fast bass.. Tequila sounds way faster and it01 sounds with nice depth

Mids on tequila is seriously tequila....will make you high on notes......open back magic.

Mids on it01 is warmer but still cleaner, romantic sorta sound.

Both have amazing treble but tequila does treble harmonic transition way better... Again open back 12mm driver magic....

Both of them don't bleed frequencies but tequila is tad cleaner on decay rates.

Tequila won't isolate, it01 will isolate and that too greatly...

Have a plan to get ds1 or fe2000, from the budget of course the fe is the choice. But i think is fair if i must compare witch one i need to go.
Maybe i will got ds1 too and i have order tin audio t2.

I see on the sale forum has someone sell sexond t2.but i'm in indonesia. My old sister in boston but i dont know if she can help me to order and send to my country.

Feb 23, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #7,315 of 31,867
Have a plan to get ds1 or fe2000, from the budget of course the fe is the choice. But i think is fair if i must compare witch one i need to go.

I see on the sale forum has someone sell sexond t2.but i'm in indonesia. My old sister in boston but i dont know if she can help me to order and send to my country.
I would think that just buying the t2 from ali during its sale would be less expensive than buying it from the b/s/t and having your sister pay for shipping to you

Feb 23, 2018 at 6:27 AM Post #7,316 of 31,867

i bought them straight from aliexpress with discounted price. no shipping costs and arrived around 10 days to jakarta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back