CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 11, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #4,475 of 31,845
Nov 11, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #4,477 of 31,845
Orac, yes gearbest has some,but aliexpress had more choices for that cable and i choose one on alibaba...:)

BIG THANKS SHOULD GO TO VIDAL for his website aproear.co.uk and his BUDGET IEM TABLE where i could find the best scoring earphones....with a distinction on bass mids and treble. Very handy!

THANKS VIDAL !!! I choose my earphones based on your experience.

Nov 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #4,481 of 31,845
All gearbest codes are in the gearbest thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hal...less-4-1-earbuds-15-11-xiaomi-mini-25.832367/

The codes expire though, so if the code or price isn't working for the item you want, just wait for the next code to be posted.

Different $13 ZS5 codes have been posted to that thread a number of times. So if you missed it this time, just wit until next time and you'll get it!

Damn, I always miss these coupons! :sob:

But I ended up picking a DZAT DF-10 for less than $15. Hope I made good buy :thinking::smile:

Also thanks for linking that Gearbest thread! I wasn't aware of that. Just bookmarked it hehe

Nov 11, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #4,482 of 31,845
In 11.11 i got a e-mi ci880 for 18,50 and a einsear t2 for 9. With the 5 dolar coupon the order was 22$. 15 and 7 each. And i got a diy dac with tda1305 chip for 9$. Hope that they don't last more than usual to arrive.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #4,483 of 31,845
Oh boy, not again with this :D
Recently I learned that there are some "stock" IEM designs that manufacturers can use and modify it a little, add logo and whatnot, decide on the driver etc. I think that this happened with Tin Audio and Astrotec. EMI-CI880 is actually just a version of the stock design by a balanced armature driver manufacturer, that is, Estron makes their BA drivers and a stock IEM design called C630 while EMI just slaps their logo and increases price slightly and that's how we can buy EMI CI880. This is very present in earbud market but also other IEMs like Magaosi K3, Audbos K3, BGVP DM5 (this one added grills on the back) and probably many many more.
This is, however, different compared to what KZ did given that KZ uses their own designs.

All of this is some info that is not exactly easy to find, I dug through google images and some Chinese websites with translate...

My EMI from Amazon had no real branding other than a sticker saying C630 on the plastic wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back