CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #271 of 31,857
Just got my Letv Reverse from Amazon, seriously good for the price. Bass heads can appreciate them, thick bass that isn't bloated. Mids are clear and highs are bright without being sibilant, no sibilance in vocals either. I'm impressed for the $14 I spent ($10 for the IEM, $4 for the next day Prime shipping). 

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #272 of 31,857
  Just got my Letv Reverse from Amazon, seriously good for the price. Bass heads can appreciate them, thick bass that isn't bloated. Mids are clear and highs are bright without being sibilant, no sibilance in vocals either. I'm impressed for the $14 I spent ($10 for the IEM, $4 for the next day Prime shipping). 

Yea, mine was a fake.....gotta get me the REAL LETV's.
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #273 of 31,857
Happy that your Happy, so they are legit, at 10$ and from Amazon I wasn't really worry for you. I still enjoy them alot, find the sound smooth and energic at the same time I don,t know but with some well masterised complexe track you can have quite an interesting sound experience as sound travel clearly from one ears to another in an airy soundstage. I think I will use them to review my Xduoo X3, such a great combination even if they are not bright earphones (Xduoo like to be brighted up).

1clearhead look like to confirm the conterfeit market, I mean, you really can't get them under 10$, sometime in Gearbest they have some color model at 8.5$ but that's about it.

Jun 8, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #274 of 31,857

Yea, mine was a fake.....gotta get me the REAL LETV's.
tongue_smile.gif

Hey buddy, these one are Authentic (it's were I buy them) and if you like the blue model it can't be cheaper than this at 7.71 shipping include!!
http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_271705.html

Their only 4 left in stock tough so.....

Jun 8, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #275 of 31,857
Hey buddy, these one are Authentic (it's were I buy them) and if you like the blue model it can't be cheaper than this at 7.71 shipping include!!
http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_271705.html

Their only 4 left in stock tough so.....

For that proce it's awfully tempting, what kind of sound sig do they have again? I havent really paid attention to them, but I should just wait for my big purchase to arrive in a couple weeks

Jun 8, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #276 of 31,857
For that proce it's awfully tempting, what kind of sound sig do they have again? I havent really paid attention to them, but I should just wait for my big purchase to arrive in a couple weeks

Yeah....even me I'm tempted for a spare pair....but the color isn't really my style.
Anyway, it's all about the sound and they produce a bassy, warm yet detailed sound with enormous soundstage and good instruments separation. Mids aren't extra fowards but enough present and thick. Overall sound is a mix of thickness and airyness if I can say...really fun and unisque V shaped soundsignature...a kind that can really shine with some music.

Cheers!

Jun 8, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #277 of 31,857
Got home yesterday and threw on the IPSDI Dolphins to see how the 23 hours burn in did, still the sameish sound, switched from Medium Auvio to V-Sonic Dual Flange tips, much better sound. Still super bassy and a veil over the mids. Certain songs sounded good, other songs terrible. Put on some Dubstep for a few hours and let them play while I watched Netflix, took them off and put them away til this morning. Listened to them for about 2 hours on a drive for work. MUCH MUCH better. Bass is becoming more controlled, mids have come out to play and are somewhat thick but not overly like the K4, treble is not overly bright. Sound stage is wide and 3D, separation is maybe a hair above average, micro details though are certainly above average though. Will continue to burn in, as of right now I'll put them above the Letv actually, will have to see though since the Letv are burning in at home. 

Also, ordered the HF209 for $6 from IPSDI on AE. Says "Super Bass" on the picture but we shall see how they sound. Ordered at 9pm PST and they shipped out today at 9am PST

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #278 of 31,857
It's been like Christmas in my house the past few days....... this week I've had the following delivered: -

Takstar Inping H60
Rock Zircons
DZAT DF10s

I also received the 1More Triple Drivers which you wouldn't class a budget earphone but for sound quality they are good value.

My favourites so far DZAT DF10s, they have a really organic sound with really deep bass nice bass. For me the Triple Drivers are a bit analytical. The Ingping sound great but they don't have a mic so no use for me at work.

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #279 of 31,857
  It's been like Christmas in my house the past few days....... this week I've had the following delivered: -

Takstar Inping H60
Rock Zircons
DZAT DF10s

I also received the 1More Triple Drivers which you wouldn't class a budget earphone but for sound quality they are good value.

My favourites so far DZAT DF10s, they have a really organic sound with really deep bass nice bass. For me the Triple Drivers are a bit analytical. The Ingping sound great but they don't have a mic so no use for me at work.

Merry Christmas bro!
I really like the DZAT DF10 liquid warm airy sound too, we can really feel the wood soundsignature in it and the bass is really round! And what about the sweeeet packaging.
THAT look like a gift for real
wink_face.gif

Zircon=Niiiiiiiiiice!

I don't heard the Ingping H60 and as they are frequently in sale at 12$ I was rather curious about them...can you describe a little mroe the sound?
They say monitor, are they really clean and neutral....or boring sounding?

Cheers!

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:10 PM Post #280 of 31,857
  Got home yesterday and threw on the IPSDI Dolphins to see how the 23 hours burn in did, still the sameish sound, switched from Medium Auvio to V-Sonic Dual Flange tips, much better sound. Still super bassy and a veil over the mids. Certain songs sounded good, other songs terrible. Put on some Dubstep for a few hours and let them play while I watched Netflix, took them off and put them away til this morning. Listened to them for about 2 hours on a drive for work. MUCH MUCH better. Bass is becoming more controlled, mids have come out to play and are somewhat thick but not overly like the K4, treble is not overly bright. Sound stage is wide and 3D, separation is maybe a hair above average, micro details though are certainly above average though. Will continue to burn in, as of right now I'll put them above the Letv actually, will have to see though since the Letv are burning in at home. 

Also, ordered the HF209 for $6 from IPSDI on AE. Says "Super Bass" on the picture but we shall see how they sound. Ordered at 9pm PST and they shipped out today at 9am PST

Ah, yes, this earphones begin to be talk about here on Headfi, was rather sceptikal because impressions that was hate or love affair...
Continu to give impressions here: it's interesting!
Cause if ya say it beat the Letv, hum....
eek.gif

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:33 PM Post #281 of 31,857
Im not very good at describing the sound so I'll keep it brief.

Bass is fast and punchy, otherwise it's very balanced sound, the soundstage seems a lot larger than other earphones I've tried recently. Treble is clear although the sound is v.slightly dark.

Jun 9, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #282 of 31,857
Im not very good at describing the sound so I'll keep it brief.

Bass is fast and punchy, otherwise it's very balanced sound, the soundstage seems a lot larger than other earphones I've tried recently. Treble is clear although the sound is v.slightly dark.

They seemed to get very good reviews at audiofight but while I mostly agree with your assestment I didnt find soundstage specially large (I find the DF10 larger for instance).
They come with an array of tips, a small round case and a clip if i remember correctly too.
In all to me they did not stand out as i was expecting after the praise they got in the audiofight site, but as always YMMV.

Jun 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #283 of 31,857
Letv are anomoly to me. Really good sound but just not engaging to my ears, gonna listen more then decide if I'll give to my buddy. They are really good though, esp for $10.

Jun 9, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #284 of 31,857
Letv are anomoly to me. Really good sound but just not engaging to my ears, gonna listen more then decide if I'll give to my buddy. They are really good though, esp for $10.

Sorry to hear this dude.
Anomoly? (I made a search to understand this english word)
Can you explain more the ''non engaging'' aspect?

I try to change perspective from what I like in the letv soundsignature to understand more what you mean, and perhaps you feel a lack of sparkle and cleaness?

What audio source do you use??
Please tell us more...

Lately I got both Letv and Superlux HD381 (more neutral and brigtish) and use both frequently with different audio source (Ibasso Dx80, 90, XduooX3). The Letv sound the best with Ibasso Dx90 wich is know to be very analitical, clean and near bright sounding.
I just compare the sound using it and the Dx80, the warmer Dx80 make it sound more bloat and instruments separation became less good, soundstage is narrower too due to a different cleaness...really, listening Deru (IDM) right now is a real treat with the Dx90! Sound difference is sometime immense between DAP combination.

Jun 9, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #285 of 31,857
Sorry to hear this dude.
Anomoly? (I made a search to understand this english word)
Can you explain more the ''non engaging'' aspect?

I try to change perspective from what I like in the letv soundsignature to understand more what you mean, and perhaps you feel a lack of sparkle and cleaness?

What audio source do you use??
Please tell us more...

Lately I got both Letv and Superlux HD381 (more neutral and brigtish) and use both frequently with different audio source (Ibasso Dx80, 90, XduooX3). The Letv sound the best with Ibasso Dx90 wich is know to be very analitical, clean and near bright sounding.
I just compare the sound using it and the Dx80, the warmer Dx80 make it sound more bloat and instruments separation became less good, soundstage is narrower too due to a different cleaness...really, listening Deru (IDM) right now is a real treat with the Dx90! Sound difference is sometime immense between DAP combination.

Anomoly meaning I hear all the good aspects of the IEM but for some reason it's not putting a smile on my face. Confuses me lol. I'm using my Xduoo X3-ii with Fiio E12 for amp. I'm gonna a let them burn in a lot more, I'm now preferring them more than the Dolphins, they have a more natural sound esp vocals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back