CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 5, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #226 of 31,833
Yeah, a saw this too, this is new models I think because I did not see them before, perhaps I was just distrct tough.

Anyway, I suggest you to stay away from the other version that I heard and it's the HD381B ....it think the B mean Bad for Be aware it sound Bad.

The HD381F was praised the most from a headfier (don,t remember who...) that review all the 381 models. Its a Vocals axed earphones, but I guess it's not just the mids that are good.

Jun 5, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #227 of 31,833
 Hum, I have enough smooth sounding earphones in my collection, this sound description remind me of Tennmak dulcimer. Or perhaps the DZAT DF-10...

As the 12 and 13 are the same price, wich one do you prefer? I will not buy them soon, but perhaps one day....and I will like the whole package: fowards mids, sparkly treble with good micro details and extended punchy bass that go deep...all this with a warm soundsignature. 12 or 13?

Cheers!

Don't have the 12 anymore but from what I remember the 13s have a bit more forward mids, I'd probably consider the 12s to be more on the warm side with more massive bass while 13 is more refined with better micro details, still a ton of bass and punch. Sparkly treble MIGHT lend more to the 13 but it's a MusicMaker, they are known for rolled off highs

Jun 5, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #232 of 31,833

Hehe, so you are a fakir?
tongue_smile.gif

Cause I listen to Ash Koosha and it's quitte horrifious because I really have to give mental effort to find the kick and bass line, will try them more, they just don't do a ''spell on me'' for now for the bass. Can't feel it, but with effort yes I can heard it. ALL is there with the E107, this is what impress me the much about them!

Texture, details, dynamic and instruments separation is another questions tough.
Did you heard the Etymotic MC3?
Remind me of the soundsignature of the E107.

You should really try them with "wide-bore silicone tips".....resolution is better, soundstage is wider, and transparency and details from lows to highs are better exposed!
  Hum, to be honnest I think their conterfeit of the LETV earphones because of what I saw at ridiculous price on Aliexpress (like3-5$ from obscur sellers)...don,t know if Taobao is more trusthworthy but I buy mine from Gearbest at 10$ and as with all I buy there i'm certain it's legit.

Look like they can be call ''Letv reverse in-ear'' altought mine is call

Original Letv Stereo Earphones Ear Hook with Mic 1.3m

This is the link to the one I buy so you can compare if you buy from somewhere else.
http://www.gearbest.com/iphone-headsets/pp_292613.html

They are strangely comfortable too and I just try them with stock eartips, sound is so vast and smooth, perfect for combining with bright or revealing DAP. As said, I find them better than the Vsonic Gr06....wich tell alot because I like the GR06. Kind of similar sound with a wider soundstage and more detailed sound signature even if this is not an analytical earphones.

You will not regret it I can assure you this!

Cheers.

Though they sound really good, efficiency on mine are very low......Is this normal for these?

Jun 6, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #236 of 31,833
  By the way, I have heard that at least 4 versions of the KZ ATE exist.

The version with the small vent near the nozzle is the warm, creamy and smooth version (which I have), whereas the version without that vent is clearly bass-heavy.
I'm wondering if some of the different ATE versions are using different drivers. Could be with such an inexpensive product and would not be the first time that an Asian IEM would get new drivers without informing the customers about this facelift.

I get a recent version. I took a pic for the comparison between an early version and a recent one. the recent has no pole on its housing. 
As the pole causes the Ate to do unstable product, KZ might improve the Ate.

Jun 6, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #237 of 31,833
I google search wide-bore silicone tips and only find Vapo tips...hum, don,t think it,s what you talk about. I'm sure there a way to improve the bass of E107. If you find one it would be interesting cause I know different eartips can really change the sound (for me the bigger the better so seal don't let any air in or out)
A link please?

About the Letv reverse, what do you mean by efficiency exactly? The construction? Amping need?
Mine sound really good, nothing wrong with them (only the sub bass can hollow some other frequencies sometime), I guess the durability will not pass a year or two but who know if i'm lucky.

Jun 6, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #239 of 31,833
  I google search wide-bore silicone tips and only find Vapo tips...hum, don,t think it,s what you talk about. I'm sure there a way to improve the bass of E107. If you find one it would be interesting cause I know different eartips can really change the sound (for me the bigger the better so seal don't let any air in or out)
A link please?

About the Letv reverse, what do you mean by efficiency exactly? The construction? Amping need?
Mine sound really good, nothing wrong with them (only the sub bass can hollow some other frequencies sometime), I guess the durability will not pass a year or two but who know if i'm lucky.

"Auvio silicone tips" are one example for improvement on the E107's......here's a link.
http://www.amazon.com/AUVIO-Large-Silicon-Tips/dp/B00MY9T7AO

For the LETV reverse, I meant to say that mine needs more volume or "more amping".
triportsad.gif
 .....does yours play that way? You think chances are mines are fake? I think mines might be fake.

Jun 6, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #240 of 31,833

"Auvio silicone tips" are one example for improvement on the E107's......here's a link.
http://www.amazon.com/AUVIO-Large-Silicon-Tips/dp/B00MY9T7AO

For the LETV reverse, I meant to say that mine needs more volume or "more amping".
triportsad.gif
 .....does yours play that way? You think chances are mines are fake? I think mines might be fake.

I highly doubt anybody will fake a $10 earphone

They are 32ohm and 103db sensitivity. I could see how these are harder to drive

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back