CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 12, 2022 at 2:43 AM Post #29,656 of 31,834
I'm glad that you liked Heart Mirror. Happy listening!

This is pretty insightful. Between Dunu Titan S and Aria which one would prefer if someone really loves Heart Mirror? That would be pretty interesting to know. TIA.

Titan S is a pleasant monitoring iem to me with great sound-stage and SQ, Aria's tuning is rather bland, though I don't have the Heart Mirror.

2.jpg

Feb 12, 2022 at 11:29 AM Post #29,657 of 31,834
By the way these tips from BFB is so so nice, do we have something similar to this?
IMG_20220212_232815.jpg

Edit: looking for widebore 4.5mm tips that similar to this

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2022 at 11:57 AM Post #29,658 of 31,834
By the way these tips from BFB is so so nice, do we have something similar to this?

I think it's similar to BGVP Y01

US $1.89 | BGVP E set two-color in-ear headphones Silicone case eartips/Headset Accessories single-section set of in-ear Headset
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtuIzti

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022 at 5:00 AM Post #29,662 of 31,834
In particular, I wonder if there is a sonic similarity between the GK GSE and the CCA CKX (70€) besides the visual similarity. In fact, I find the CCA CKX to be very hearty and the GK GSE currently cost only about 25-30€.
It is possible. The CKX has 4 x 30017 and 2 x 30095 BAs. The GSE has 2 x 30017 and 2 x 30095 BAs. So the GSE is a pared down version of the CKX in what looks like the same shell but with two fewer BAs. The DD appears to be the same as well.

Feb 13, 2022 at 9:53 AM Post #29,663 of 31,834
I'm ''enjoying'' the Final A3000 right now, but sure prefer the A4000 since its more energic, detailed and the imaging is just mind blowing.

People saying they need BURN IN arent lunatic....especially A4000.

A4000 is slight V shape punchy bright analytical but not extremely agressive. Treble is star of the show, it can dig fascinating texture of instrument as well as micro details, percussions especially can be magnify and remind me Final F4100 in their speed and crispness. The DD in there is a speed champ. A4000 can deal with fast busy track without any problem. It doesnt have the same tonality than A8000, which is fuller in extension of both end and thicker more natural in timbre. Timbre is my issue with A4000, while realist, it a bit dry-thin sometime, especially mids. Anyway, at 160$, these hit above their price range in term of technicalities since the only other IEM with this speed I own are HZsound Heart Mirror and Final A8000.

Feb 13, 2022 at 9:56 AM Post #29,664 of 31,834
CCA CA10 SURVIVALIST REVIEW

Why survivalist? Cause i need to do it AS FAST as i can to save my hearing sanity.

(to help them, i use Xduoo Bal2 dongle+Kato SPC cable+Starlines eartips)

Ok, firstly...it was the CRA I was suppose to test, not these...i don't know why this fall on me...its like a second TRIPOWIN TP10 dystopia....but less violent.

So were into ol'chifi experiment here..where some tuner find a way to create artificial clarity adding as much BA as he can. And the revolution is being able to add dampening filters or tubes to perhaps make it smoother....

Man....OK...let's do it PROS and CONS to make it faster:

PROS:

-Kinda High resolution
-Transparency
-Imaging
-Upper treble snap-brilliance
-Fast brainless attack

CONS:

-Apart upper treble, everything is tamed in impact, snap, grip
-this is a tamed shout fest
-the bass is boomy-shouty as f and have zero extension-rumble-wtv
-Resolution is primitive, fuzzy, vague in affirmative definition
-vocal are like...i think about auto-tune, is it a good sign?
-dynamic is so berserk in amplitude balance...what the F is going on? why this tom is way louder than this...arg
-boxy BA fest too...but hey, their 5 of them!
-timbre is just so wrong and how say, texture can have peak here so....
-about texture...we wonder sometime if its distortion or real sound
-forget about note weigth apart this shouty bass wannabe thump
-forget about sparkle, resonance, decay too, its dry romanticism here
-space btw instrument is like 1mm, but its there...
-everything feel distached yet we call it good imaging
-you need to be an audiophile with ALOT of humility to accept this ride
-KZ will surely never want to share me a review unit cause of this survivalist sound impressions

OK, that's it....10min of it is too much, ya i write this listening to it fo'real! Ok, now its not in my ears I can write with more focus...

I do think some people can enjoy this kinda defective X-Ray like IEM if they don't give a single F about timbre, tone and tonal balance, attack control-decay-snap, about weight and density of timbre, about musicality as a whole, about bass extension, about everything that make music enjoyable.

Thank you for reading.
1644764158685.png

Feb 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM Post #29,665 of 31,834
Why I can't see anything about the Tripowin Leá even in the search?
Cause its stock in LINSOUL community for now, consumers are just begining to receive their pair. You can find lotta reviews there, including interesting honnest ones.
https://forum.linsoul.com/

Feb 14, 2022 at 12:48 PM Post #29,666 of 31,834
Feb 14, 2022 at 4:56 PM Post #29,667 of 31,834
Cause its stock in LINSOUL community for now, consumers are just begining to receive their pair. You can find lotta reviews there, including interesting honnest ones.
https://forum.linsoul.com/
I've never heard of an unhonest review. That sounds bizarre considering the amount of reviews out there. One person surely can't stir the pot. :)

Feb 14, 2022 at 10:08 PM Post #29,668 of 31,834
I've never heard of an unhonest review. That sounds bizarre considering the amount of reviews out there. One person surely can't stir the pot. :)
Cool

Feb 14, 2022 at 11:10 PM Post #29,669 of 31,834
For the most part, i only heard/see review with different reviewers taste/preference.

But recently it came to my attention, things like facebook reviewers which by the things i read its more of hypeman post or paid review-like ads

Feb 14, 2022 at 11:21 PM Post #29,670 of 31,834
CCA CA10 SURVIVALIST REVIEW

Why survivalist? Cause i need to do it AS FAST as i can to save my hearing sanity.

(to help them, i use Xduoo Bal2 dongle+Kato SPC cable+Starlines eartips)

Ok, firstly...it was the CRA I was suppose to test, not these...i don't know why this fall on me...its like a second TRIPOWIN TP10 dystopia....but less violent.

So were into ol'chifi experiment here..where some tuner find a way to create artificial clarity adding as much BA as he can. And the revolution is being able to add dampening filters or tubes to perhaps make it smoother....

Man....OK...let's do it PROS and CONS to make it faster:

PROS:

-Kinda High resolution
-Transparency
-Imaging
-Upper treble snap-brilliance
-Fast brainless attack

CONS:

-Apart upper treble, everything is tamed in impact, snap, grip
-this is a tamed shout fest
-the bass is boomy-shouty as f and have zero extension-rumble-wtv
-Resolution is primitive, fuzzy, vague in affirmative definition
-vocal are like...i think about auto-tune, is it a good sign?
-dynamic is so berserk in amplitude balance...what the F is going on? why this tom is way louder than this...arg
-boxy BA fest too...but hey, their 5 of them!
-timbre is just so wrong and how say, texture can have peak here so....
-about texture...we wonder sometime if its distortion or real sound
-forget about note weigth apart this shouty bass wannabe thump
-forget about sparkle, resonance, decay too, its dry romanticism here
-space btw instrument is like 1mm, but its there...
-everything feel distached yet we call it good imaging
-you need to be an audiophile with ALOT of humility to accept this ride
-KZ will surely never want to share me a review unit cause of this survivalist sound impressions

OK, that's it....10min of it is too much, ya i write this listening to it fo'real! Ok, now its not in my ears I can write with more focus...

I do think some people can enjoy this kinda defective X-Ray like IEM if they don't give a single F about timbre, tone and tonal balance, attack control-decay-snap, about weight and density of timbre, about musicality as a whole, about bass extension, about everything that make music enjoyable.

Thank you for reading.

KZ/CCA have produce things like CA16, CKX, ZEXPro, DQ6(s), and CRA.
But still somehow manage to produce harsh iem like CCA CA10, C10 pro

While i love that they still experiment, i sincerely hope they didn't go TRN route which have more misses than hits

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back