CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 2, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #2,686 of 31,833
Very little to choose between the T2 and Urbanfun, both are excellent. The T2 has better soundstage whilst the Urbanfun has a little more detail in the top end.

thank you for clarifying. if they do sound rather similar, i think i would choose the T2 for the slightly cheaper price and better looks.

Jun 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #2,687 of 31,833
Be prepared for disappointment with the iRock A8. It looks good (I got the clear), but that's about it. The build quality and retail packaging are nice. But it's all wasted on below-average, tin-cannish sound.

Renderings show a crossover, but there is not one in the actual product. It's actually the only reason I even ordered it.

Okay....hum, I listen to them just to see if it work before giving it to the mother...perhaps I am too enthusiast about construction and Tennmak Pro look, as said, will confirm a real ''objective'' impression once I have them back, anyway, it isn't in the best-off list and will not be. Too bad, what a waste of good material!

Can say the same ''chinese drama'' happen with Dodocool Hybrid, but I think it still worth a try if you have super glue with you:wink: FAAEL got a version that could be better, anybody try these dual hybrid?

And, anyway, there lot of better earphone than Union A8 (it was more abut supreme comfort here), URBANFUN still is the BIG winner of sub-20$ game, no doubt about it, I use it with 2 other iem (PMV, Xiaomi Pro) for comparaison in review I begin to write about **** XBA 6in1 and they really impress me for their out-of-this-world clarity in a non agressive way....if T2 are that good to and with a bigger soundstage I must try them too!!!!

Jun 3, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #2,688 of 31,833
A bit of an update on the sub $4 BA earphone, Doano D21 - I did some testing to try to work out at which point the bass fell off at, it's roughly about the 100Hz mark but it does taper off before this. I found that creating a peak at 100Hz in the HF Player helped fill out the bass frequencies.

Cause i'm kind of obsess to know if it's really a BA iem I make more research and find that it is widely name KDK-202 on ALI. From what I read it's a 6mm mini dynamic drivers...not sure about the rest because lot of seller have different ''product attributes'' specs...

HTB1vt4aPXXXXXcTaXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...03082934&SearchText=KDK-202&blanktest=0&tc=af

(link to KDK-202 Ali search....)

I think somebody will have to buy a pair and BREAK IT UP to see what's really hide inside!

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #2,689 of 31,833
Cause i'm kind of obsess to know if it's really a BA iem I make more research and find that it is widely name KDK-202 on ALI. From what I read it's a 6mm mini dynamic drivers...not sure about the rest because lot of seller have different ''product attributes'' specs...

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...03082934&SearchText=KDK-202&blanktest=0&tc=af

(link to KDK-202 Ali search....)

I think somebody will have to buy a pair and BREAK IT UP to see what's really hide inside!

I've been listening to these quite a lot today, I think them being a 6mm driver would make more sense. There is bass but it needs an EQ bump, that fall off at 100 Hz would tie in with some other microdriver earphones I've listened to, I've just ordered some more as I'm that impressed.

I will try to break up my current pair once I've received the new ones. Not doing it yet as I'm enjoying them :grin:

Jun 3, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #2,690 of 31,833
I've been listening to these quite a lot today, I think them being a 6mm driver would make more sense. There is bass but it needs an EQ bump, that fall off at 100 Hz would tie in with some other microdriver earphones I've listened to, I've just ordered some more as I'm that impressed.

I will try to break up my current pair once I've received the new ones. Not doing it yet as I'm enjoying them :grin:

Break-it-up.

Jun 4, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #2,694 of 31,833
just acquired einsear T2. great sub bass, soundstage, and clarity, although out of the box the highs are a little bit shrill. putting it in burn in mode for a while to see if it tames down a bit. but overall, coming from earbuds, i really like the sound

Jun 4, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #2,695 of 31,833
Anyone else tried the UiiSii Hi-805? Ticks a lot of boxes, iOS/Android three button remote, good build quality etc. sounds good OTB. Currently £7.99 from Amazon UK.

Jun 4, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #2,696 of 31,833
Hi guys.
I've only had single dynamic iem, now I just want to try the hybrids. From what I read around the best cheap hybrid 1+1 should be the Urbanfun hifi? they should be more balanced than **** 4in1.
And the best 2ba+1dd should be the new Senfe xba 6in1? Better than DT2 and Swing ec1? Please can someone confirm? Thanks a lot.

Now KZ also released a 2+2 ZS5 for less than 30 $. insane price! Should be better than **** 6in1?

Jun 4, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #2,697 of 31,833
Hi guys.
I've only had single dynamic iem, now I just want to try the hybrids. From what I read around the best cheap hybrid 1+1 should be the Urbanfun hifi? they should be more balanced than **** 4in1.
And the best 2ba+1dd should be the new Senfe xba 6in1? Better than DT2 and Swing ec1? Please can someone confirm? Thanks a lot.

Now KZ also released a 2+2 ZS5 for less than 30 $. insane price! Should be better than **** 6in1?

I think if you want to try Hybrid, Urbanfun is the better way to begin, I prefer them to the 4in1, but if you are into bass perhaps the 6in1 is a good choice too, still, Urbanfun have bass, just no sub rumble. Urbanfun feel clearer than the 6in1 wich have lot of decay in bass region, like the low toms feel more real and enveloppe the soundstage so it's less black background than Urbanfun where the highs can sometime (but rarely) shrill. Urbanfun: Brighter and cleaner, more air between instruments. 6in1: bassier and warmer wtih a little larger soundstage and more fowards mids.

The Xiaomi Pro (2DD+1BA) aren't bad either, but it's the darker of the bunch.

Did not try ZS5 and really want more impressions about it....should receive my pair one day I guess but with Ali it can take 2 months so somebody will share impressions before I hope!

Jun 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #2,698 of 31,833
Need to get some EM-I CI880 love in here.

IMG_20170528_193619_396.jpg

Have any of you tried these? They're my favorite of the hybrids I've tried so far (except for FLC 8S).

Very even sounding. Slightly warm, leaning towards the thin side. Excellent clarity and detail retrieval. Treble extends well without the harshness and sibilance of a lot of hybrids in the price range. Mids are surprisingly natural and prominent. Bass is quite polite. Decent punch, but it could use a bit more extension for my preferences. Average soundstage with nice imaging and separation. Overall a very smooth and easy to listen to hybrid that doesn't sacrifice on detail.

Jun 4, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #2,699 of 31,833
Need to get some EM-I CI880 love in here.

Have any of you tried these? They're my favorite of the hybrids I've tried so far (except for FLC 8S).

Very even sounding. Slightly warm, leaning towards the thin side. Excellent clarity and detail retrieval. Treble extends well without the harshness and sibilance of a lot of hybrids in the price range. Mids are surprisingly natural and prominent. Bass is quite polite. Decent punch, but it could use a bit more extension for my preferences. Average soundstage with nice imaging and separation. Overall a very smooth and easy to listen to hybrid that doesn't sacrifice on detail.

OH. How did they compare to Urbanfun and Xiaomi Pro? I Spotted these and put it in my ''perhaps list'' of Aliexpress....the open back design is beautifull and Ali consumer feedback are quite enthusiast. Will perhaps give them some lovin' :wink:
Capture d’écran (20).png

Hum....so, the one I looked are 24$ and do not have same name (but are quite the same I think!) other are 50$...
50$:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/E-M...id=68aa2455-edd7-431f-b8bf-1328a9140792&tpp=1
24$:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top...42.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.426.vsOwnW

Do you think it's too risky to try the 24$ one????

Jun 4, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #2,700 of 31,833
Only heard the Urbanfun's once and very briefly, but I liked them a lot. Don't recall enough about how they sound to compare. Haven't had the chance to check out the Pro. I prefer the CI880s to the Audbos DB-01 and K3, 1More C1002, and Huawai AM175.

I picked mine up directly from EM-I's AliExpress store when they went on sale for 23 CAD. Apparently the housing is fairly common. The 24 USD onces you link have a different freq response; 5-20kHz versus 20-20kHz with the EM-I.

While Ali consumer feedback is almost always positive, it's warranted with this one. It's a surprisingly mature and refined budget hybrid. Love em.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back