Check out the best offer for Sony headphones EVER!!!!
Sep 30, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #91 of 154
I love that this thread is being kept open most likely soley because of the hilarity of the subject.

Sep 30, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #93 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawntp
I think this thread is riding on the line somewhere between being hilarious and being the demise of Head-Fi

IMHO this is the direction the forum is heading... As head-fi becomes more visible in the public's eye, more general consumers will flock here. I think the contributors and headphoneus supremus members should do everything we can to educate, level up the playing field and spread the AT, grado, senn, Beyer, stax and AGK love.

But if the guys just a moron dont sesitate to dish it out too.

Sep 30, 2006 at 9:36 PM Post #94 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless
Relax, I was kidding. Like everyone else in this thread.

Except the guy who actually did create another account and violated the terms of use, right?

Sep 30, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #95 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
Except the guy who actually did create another account and violated the terms of use, right?

Well, yeah. That guy should be shot.

Sep 30, 2006 at 9:51 PM Post #96 of 154
Is it possible to message every single one of his buyers? That would be awsome!

Although the idea that one could screw with this guy just for the hell of it is funny and legitimate, by messaging every one of his buyers and taking other measures to give this guy a worse (if not bad already) reputation on ebay, one could prevent him from ripping people off any further. Whoa, that was a long sentence
blink.gif
Anyway, if it is possible to get banned from ebay, this seller needs to be banned. I just can't stand the idea that people are getting screwed by him even as we speak.

Sep 30, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #99 of 154
Still no lock/ban?

Sep 30, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #100 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
Still no lock/ban?

I'm pretty sure it will get locked if this thread doesn't get entertaining again.

Oct 1, 2006 at 12:25 AM Post #102 of 154
Boy did I show up late for the party.

My humble contribution (and honestly I'm shocked no one posted it yet...)

NewPicture.jpg

Come back OP!!

Oct 1, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #104 of 154
Post for thread subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back