Check out the best offer for Sony headphones EVER!!!!
Oct 1, 2006 at 6:54 AM Post #137 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
I don't know...what if it was a picture of Osama bin Laden? Would it still be funny? Or is that different because that's more recent than Hitler (But does that outweigh how much more extreme the situation was with Hitler than with Osama?)?

I'd find that even more amusing than the Hitler pic. It would be a good look under his turban.

If you find this in bad taste may I suggest a Bill Hicks listening and perhaps.....a fruit cup?

Oct 1, 2006 at 10:44 AM Post #138 of 154
I think this thread should go back to arguing about zfartcannons and radioactive scorpions. I was in Language Lab at school when I read that, I bust out laughing in the middle of class.
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2006 at 2:20 PM Post #140 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965
OK so I return to head-fi after a month or two and the first thing I see is this thread on the front page with 6 pages and counting. Very confused at first but now I get it. Will a mod please ban the two alternate names(and just get rid of yoyogi... he's hopeless.
rolleyes.gif
). I seriously doubt the ripoffs sound better than the original MDR-V-5h|7-hundred-DJ's, they probably sound like regular old cheap cruddy streetstyle type phones.

No they don't!!!
eek.gif
mad.gif
I know because I buy regular old cheap cruddy streetstyle type phones,and they sound nothing like it!!!

Oct 1, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #141 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob A (SD)
Bose Cat? OMG, what's next? Will Yogi BronxCheer share his discovery of a superamp costing a mere $10 that will give der VfartsCannon 130db output that can be aimed at offending boom-boom nutzoid car stereos?

Hell I jest... hehehe I'm with jjhatfield: just posting in a legendary thread.

I actually found some great samson phone amps for 20 at craigslist!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 1, 2006 at 2:39 PM Post #143 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyogi_bronx
I'm not trying to crap on the forum and I'm NOT affiliated with the seller!!!

Quote:

Awwwwwwwwww!!! cheer up!!!and buy a set of my Sony hedphones!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

rolleyes.gif

this joker was slightly amusing at first, now he's just pathetically annoying

Oct 1, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #144 of 154
Quote:

Awwwwwwwwww!!! cheer up!!!and buy a set of my Sony hedphones!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

This is losing it's touch.. it was funny in the beginning
Why doesn't he dissapear like the other pretend-to-be-a-noob-member-but-actually-a-fake-item-seller after the first post?

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #147 of 154
Quote:

Ur rite I was getting pretty bored myself, it's obvious nobody is going to even try them out, sooooooooo I'll see you guys this is my last post laterz!!!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

http://www.techdot.com/talk/topic240.html
that's not me by the way!!!

I wouldn't visit any hyperlink this counterfeiter is posting....probably a virus

O and good riddance yogi

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #148 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb
I wouldn't visit any hyperlink this counterfeiter is posting....probably a virus

O and good riddance yogi

Sorry guyz just had to tell this guy something I had on my mind for a while:
****_you_fusking_****_l.jpg

There we go I feel much better now and Oh yeah!!! Moderators and Ops you're welcome to ban me now Okay but b4 u do I'd like to thank all u guys for making this a very hilarious post (which will probably be removed) it's probably the best thread I've weitten EVER...peace brothers!!!!!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
3000smile.gif
3000smile.gif
600smile.gif
lambda.gif
lambda.gif
600smile.gif