Charlotte NC area meet-up in Spring, 2019-- Interested
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2019 at 11:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Robert Padgett

500+ Head-Fier
Greetings fellow Audiophiles, Headphone enthusiasts, and other Head-Fi folks within 100 miles of Charlotte.

I would love to gauge interest in a pulling together a meet-up here in the Charlotte area sometime this Spring.

I am open to suggestions, folks who want to help pull this together, and folks who are willing to travel here to meet and greet with fellow enthusiasts.

One thing I have noticed is how we have folks in this area, but I would like to have an event when we can get together, maybe get some manufacturers to provide some support and we could get a hall in a local hotel for a Saturday meet-up.

From this group, we might be able to form a local group, to plan future meets, and maybe at some point, even sponsor a local Can-Jam or Audio Festival.

All plans start small, and grow organically with participation and interest.

Let's do this Thing North and South Carolina Head-Fi fans!

Jan 7, 2019 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 4
Mar 26, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #4 of 4
I love to see this kind of enthusiasm! Though there's a Meet already being organized in the area It may be best for all of us to work together rather than split up into smaller groups!

Check out this thread https://www.head-fi.org/threads/interest-check-canfest-charlotte-nc-2019.887877/
Wow! I would be kicking myself had I not seen this post. I will be there. It is a no-brainer for me...and I finally get to attach some faces to folks I know here on Head-fi...THANKs

Agreed on keeping the group together---But, someone had to ask. I so glad that this has been organized, I am willing to help in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back