Interest check: CanFest Charlotte, NC 2019

1. DannyB Contributor
    Just checking to see what the interest level might be for a headphone meet (Canfest 7 or 8 or whatever the number it is now) in the winter or spring of 2019 in the greater Charlotte, NC area.

In the past, we have had attendees and members of the trade from multiple states. So any and all are welcome.

2. mitchell2001
    I'm down

3. Afghan Vet
    I’m certainly interested!

4. DannyB Contributor
    Jason.
    I am not sure you will be able to attend.
    So far, your preliminary background check isn't looking so good. However, the committee will wait until the final report comes in.

It appears that in your younger years you actually did some good things to help our country, like serve in the military. We are not sure that someone as upstanding as you will fit into our lowly group. Food for thought: do not do good things in your youth as it may come back to haunt you.

I will update you as soon as a final decision is reached. However, a crisp $100 bill might obviate the need for us to continue the background check. Be confident that I will make sure this "donation" gets to the "right place".

5. AthenaZephyrian
    i'd make the trip! Fore sure!!

Also, is this blackmail?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  6. buke9
    Well might be interested also. My Sister has a place in Asheville so might be a stop over point. If it matters I did spend 6 years in the Navy from 82 to 88 if that also helps me out with the background check ; )

7. dailydoseofdaly
    Im in sounds fun

8. AthenaZephyrian
    I'm probably in. Just need to figure out transportation :) I can bring my stax ^-^

9. golfbravobravo
    Probably in, depending on dates etc.....

10. jazzk
    i have interest in attending depending on date!!!!!!