Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #46 of 216
Awesome! Always glad to have more people interested.

I did have someone contact me privately saying he has a space where he previously held a meet in Clearwater, however he's busy and couldn't host but would be willing to provide the space, help with food/drink, and power strips. It's not as centrally located as Orlando but it sounds very interesting, especially since he mentioned he has a new amp design. I messaged him back but he has not replied back yet.

Sep 19, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #47 of 216
About a two hour drive for me, not bad. Bit of a haul for the Jacksonville attendees ( about 3hrs and 45 minutes). About the same for those of you in Miami who would have come to Orlando (4.5 hrs ). Are we narrowing in on a date? Better sooner than later?

Sep 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #48 of 216
Ok, I've been looking at the dates that people have provided and based upon those, I THINK, I have some dates that would work for everyone.
So in...
October: 14 - 15th, 28 - 29th. (Basically the 2nd and 4th weekend)
November: 11 - 12th (2nd weekend)
December: 9 - 10th (2nd weekend again)
The only person I'm unsure of is Nutsid who said they have a 3-day weekend every other weekend and I couldn't figure that out. But lemme which of those dates work best for everyone and if some of the dates DO NOT work for people. Also please try to understand that if a date works for literally everyone but you, we may still decide on the date.

I also entered it into the spreadsheet I have so you can look at it visually if you want.

Thanks!
Also if you haven't done the Google Poll and you want to go (even if you are fine with all the days), please fill it out as it gives me an idea on the number of people attending.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #49 of 216
I put the weekends I have off into the questionnaire (it also would mean I have the Monday off that directly follows the Saturday and Sunday I listed)

Sep 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #50 of 216
Oh ok, I didn't realize the dates below your first post was also you. In that case I'd say we should try to aim for Oct 14/15th or Oct 28/29th since they are the closest dates possible.

Sep 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #52 of 216
Oh, just do the google poll and it adds you to the spreadsheet automatically. Yeah sry its a little confusing, I should have just done the poll from the start but having the responses in a spreadsheet is useful.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #56 of 216
Yeah Clearwater as the location isn't 100%. I was just mentioning that someone had offered a room and also wanted to come, they PM-ed me for some reason and haven't messaged me back since so whatever I guess...

I would say expect it to be in Orlando. Hopefully guitarmaker checks back on here soon and has a location.

Sep 22, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #57 of 216
Can't make it on Oct. 14th/15th. Other mentioned dates are good for me. Added info to the poll.

Sep 26, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #60 of 216
Ok... so the next time frame would be the weekend of Nov 11/12th. Ideally the actual meet could probably just be one day (Oct 28th most likely) but we might as well plan as a weekend event. At some point I'm going to just decide a date and not budge so it's your personal decision how important it is to you to attend (just a warning if the date just keeps getting pushed back...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back