Cell phone-fi ? Show us your mobile phone
Apr 13, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #61 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arte Sapphires is absolutely gorgeous, but not at that price! (1K+). Why did you switch to bell?

Because Rogers was charging me through the roof, and I had the sickest plan deal ever from an employee friend who worked from Bell. The end result is this: 300 weekday, unlimited evening/weekend from 6pm-8am, all the basic extras, unlimited texting within North America, and unlimited mobile browser (aka EV-DO data) usage. All for under $25, including tax and waived SAF.

I was paying ~$50-60 a month for Rogers, because my parents got stuck on a bad deal on a family plan (well, my parents were, at any rate). So they decided to move the family to the Bell plan. If I wanted to keep my GSM phones, I'd have to pay Rogers' prices, and no mobile browser, so..
confused.gif

Apr 14, 2008 at 9:06 AM Post #62 of 76
keeping the iPhone clean is a full-time job!

it wasn't my pic btw. I took it from a dutch website.

I try to keep mine clean, though it's a though job.

greetz

Apr 14, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #63 of 76
I have the LG vx9900, in orange, and I like it a lot. I wasn't sure when I first got it but after using it a while I like it a lot. I stopped paying for the vcast service though so no video or any of that cool stuff streamed to it. I really liked that it wasn't a flip phone just to talk on more then anything.

Apr 14, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #64 of 76
I'm not afraid to admit it: I have a crackberry and I am in love with it. Anything that allows me to stay off the phone as much as possible while expanding my ability to be reached is a very good thing.

41PEhYpt7iL._AA280_.jpg

Apr 14, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #65 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not afraid to admit it: I have a crackberry and I am in love with it. Anything that allows me to stay off the phone as much as possible while expanding my ability to be reached is a very good thing.

41PEhYpt7iL._AA280_.jpg

Viper, Have you seen the new Blackberry 9000 coming up?

It's beautiful
biggrin.gif
The one on the very right.

blackberry-9000-itw-11.jpg

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #66 of 76
Quote:

Viper, Have you seen the new Blackberry 9000 coming up?

It's beautiful
biggrin.gif
The one on the very right.

blackberry-9000-itw-11.jpg

when does it come out? is it going to come to cingular/AT&T right away? i almost went with a curve before I bought the blackjack II...opted for the windows mobile. if the new blackberry comes to cingular i'll prob get it

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #67 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when does it come out? is it going to come to cingular/AT&T right away? i almost went with a curve before I bought the blackjack II...opted for the windows mobile. if the new blackberry comes to cingular i'll prob get it

No idea - my friend working as RIM rep saw the unit and played with it already... yet carriers hasn't been announced yet.

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #68 of 76
Quote:

No idea - my friend working as RIM rep saw the unit and played with it already... yet carriers hasn't been announced yet.

yea...they do testing and stuff with it way before its announced. think you could ask him to keep you updated on when a release date is announced, thus in turn keep me updated?
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #69 of 76
Another BlackBerry cat, finally!

I use the 8830, and love it, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

41PEhYpt7iL._AA280_.jpg

Apr 14, 2008 at 8:29 PM Post #70 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea...they do testing and stuff with it way before its announced. think you could ask him to keep you updated on when a release date is announced, thus in turn keep me updated?
wink.gif

sure. She's a beauty, isn't she?

Apr 15, 2008 at 5:20 AM Post #73 of 76
htc%20tytn%20II.jpg

at+t version is HORRID. looking forward to the sony ericsson xperia x1:

sony-ericsson-xperia-x1-phone.jpg

eric b

Apr 15, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #74 of 76
Samsung SCH-i730 with Windows Mobile 5. This is my third Windows Mobile device and it will be my last... they just keep getting worse
frown.gif
I have my eye on a BB Curve now.
samsung_sch_i730.jpg

Apr 15, 2008 at 5:42 AM Post #75 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by dgbiker1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Samsung SCH-i730 with Windows Mobile 5. This is my third Windows Mobile device and it will be my last... they just keep getting worse
frown.gif
I have my eye on a BB Curve now.
samsung_sch_i730.jpg

wait for BB9000
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back