Cell phone-fi ? Show us your mobile phone
Apr 13, 2008 at 4:46 AM Post #46 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are awesome and thankyou.

I will have to do a little research before I buy either of the phones you mentioned. I hate when I buy something "new", and then find out that an even better version is on the verge of being released.

Philimon, I'm pretty sure the N95 and the N82 aren't going to be replaced anytime soon. The 8GB N95 just came out before September 07, and the N82 November 07, as well. These guys will continue to be the flagship phones for quite some time, I think.
biggrin.gif

More research is always good, though.
cool.gif

Apr 13, 2008 at 5:29 AM Post #47 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Philimon, I'm pretty sure the N95 and the N82 aren't going to be replaced anytime soon. The 8GB N95 just came out before September 07, and the N82 November 07, as well. These guys will continue to be the flagship phones for quite some time, I think.
biggrin.gif

More research is always good, though.
cool.gif

isn't N96 coming out in the Q3 of this year? I thought that was N95's replacement?

Apr 13, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #48 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
isn't N96 coming out in the Q3 of this year? I thought that was N95's replacement?

Nope. That's more of a replacement for the N81... well, it's sort of the N95 and the N81 combined. I dunno, it's a tad... crossoverish. Anyhow, 6 months is a long time in cellphone time.
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2008 at 6:06 AM Post #49 of 76
Quote:

Nope. That's more of a replacement for the N81... well, it's sort of the N95 and the N81 combined. I dunno, it's a tad... crossoverish. Anyhow, 6 months is a long time in cellphone time.
wink.gif

true. Looks closer to N95 - that's why I mentioned it. (with 16GB built in, DVB-H TV broadcast) I wish it had a bigger battery.
Nokia N96 - Full phone specifications

Apr 13, 2008 at 12:46 PM Post #51 of 76
I use Nokia N73 convert to Music Edition, both the casing and firmware. This phone got what I want, camera, big screen, stereo speaker. Before this I use Sony Ericsson W950, great phone, but sadly no camera

I use CorePlayer as media player, also I put some FLAC files in it
biggrin.gif
but most of them are either v0, v2 or 320kbps mp3's
nokian73musiceditionxe3.jpg

Apr 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM Post #53 of 76
Samsung U600

0285_samsung-u600.jpg

Have had it for about a year now. I like it better than my previous phone, the SE k750i.

Apr 13, 2008 at 6:01 PM Post #54 of 76
I just have a Verizon Wireless LG VX8350 with Invisible Shield full body cover.

VX8350_Closed_lr_l.jpg

VX8350_Open_lr.jpg

Apr 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM Post #55 of 76
now I'm boring I guess....

iphone_t-mobile4.jpg

I really love it though.

greetz
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #56 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricthaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
now I'm boring I guess....

iphone_t-mobile4.jpg

I really love it though.

greetz
smily_headphones1.gif

Eww, so dirty!
eek.gif
Clean that thing, willya?

Quote:

true. Looks closer to N95 - that's why I mentioned it. (with 16GB built in, DVB-H TV broadcast) I wish it had a bigger battery.
Nokia N96 - Full phone specifications

It's got that N-Gage gaming pad thing that the N81 had, and most of the features of the N95, including the dual slider deal. It's also very multimedia-oriented compared to the somewhat more business-y N95 (which is also rather media-oriented). I do wish it had a Xenon flash though. My friend's N95's LED flash is weak compared to a K790 or a K850's, not to mention the N82's.

This is confusing.
tongue.gif

Apr 13, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #57 of 76
Quote:

Eww, so dirty!
eek.gif

It's got that N-Gage gaming pad thing that the N81 had, and most of the features of the N95, including the dual slider deal. It's also very multimedia-oriented compared to the somewhat more business-y N95 (which is also rather media-oriented). I do wish it had a Xenon flash though. My friend's N95's LED flash is weak compared to a K790 or a K850's, not to mention the N82's.

This is confusing.
tongue.gif

I don't bother with functions too much anymore, since I carry my laptop and digital camera whereever I go - I just use 8600 luna just for its beauty
biggrin.gif

Speaking of N82, I think it has the best flash in the market IMO. I was pretty disappointed with K850's camera. K810 is a bargain now though (around 220$ CAD I believe)

Apr 13, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #58 of 76
Quote:

I don't bother with functions too much anymore, since I carry my laptop and digital camera whereever I go - I just use 8600 luna just for its beauty
biggrin.gif

Speaking of N82, I think it has the best flash in the market IMO. I was pretty disappointed with K850's camera. K810 is a bargain now though (around 220$ CAD I believe)

Yeah, the Luna is pretty. I like the new Arte Sapphires though.

I went from iPhone to N82 for the better camera and GPS, but now switched to Bell and am stuck with HTC Touch.
frown.gif
Lousy 2mp camera with no focusing! No flash, either!

Apr 13, 2008 at 8:55 PM Post #59 of 76
Quote:

Eww, so dirty!
eek.gif

This is confusing.
tongue.gif

ive given up keeping mine clean!

Apr 13, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #60 of 76
Quote:

Yeah, the Luna is pretty. I like the new Arte Sapphires though.

I went from iPhone to N82 for the better camera and GPS, but now switched to Bell and am stuck with HTC Touch.
frown.gif
Lousy 2mp camera with no focusing! No flash, either!

Arte Sapphires is absolutely gorgeous, but not at that price! (1K+). Why did you switch to bell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back