Celebrity Audiophiles?
Jun 28, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #2 of 56
fabio.jpg

fabio_01.jpg

Seriously. He prefers the Joe Grado HP-1000 series headphones.

And he shows up here now and then. I hope this thread will bring Mr. Lanzoni back out of hiding.

Jun 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #3 of 56
Interesting...

EDIT: BTW, I saw a video from MJ on the TV where he was wearing a pair of Fostex. Don't know exactly which one they were

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #6 of 56
right click -> view image -> read image filename.

Because I didn't know either. And now I've read the name, I still don't know. CBA Googling it.

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #7 of 56
... that does not look like John Mayer

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:29 AM Post #9 of 56
Didn't someone from NIN or something have a pair of W10LTDs?

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #10 of 56
As far as the above pic, having a pair of RS-2s doesn't make you an audiophile. If you are wearing them outside it makes you an idiot with a lot of money and a desire to look cool. (most likely. That guy probably has no idea why he bought those phones other than the fact that they are expensive and wooden.

Jun 29, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #11 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... that does not look like John Mayer

John_Major_1996.jpg

Better?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't someone from NIN or something have a pair of W10LTDs?

NIN is really only one person at the end of the day.

Jun 29, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #13 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As far as the above pic, having a pair of RS-2s doesn't make you an audiophile. If you are wearing them outside it makes you an idiot with a lot of money and a desire to look cool. (most likely. That guy probably has no idea why he bought those phones other than the fact that they are expensive and wooden.

My thoughts exactly.
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #14 of 56
don't know if your thoughts on john mayer are valid. just because he's a young, wealthy person doesn't make him uninformed. mayer is an incredibly talented guitarist with a great education and list of credentials. i don't know how much of his own stuff he actually produces, but it would make sense for him to have a set of cans like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back